Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

SUPPORT

lancerman

Well where do I start! So far there communication is awful, I had submitted a ticket on 1/3/14 and it was later that day I got a response, Ya my mod were being added, got the email it was all set and now the server was unplayable all kinds of glitches. and the ticket was put in right then!. it was not until the 9th that i got a response, and so the server was wiped clean and started over. Today is now the 12th and still no mods, 400$ by the way! put in a support ticket on the 10th to please look at the original one that is still open. I am now a little beyond frustrated and about to put a claim in with PayPal for a refund services not rendered. Really hoping someone here that has contact with these guys can get the word to them...

Worst part is I just ordered a mod for my Arma 3 server.

Well where do I start! So far there communication is awful, I had submitted a ticket on 1/3/14 and it was later that day I got a response, Ya my mod were being added, got the email it was all set and now the server was unplayable all kinds of glitches. and the ticket was put in right then!. it was not until the 9th that i got a response, and so the server was wiped clean and started over. Today is now the 12th and still no mods, 400$ by the way! put in a support ticket on the 10th to please look at the original one that is still open. I am now a little beyond frustrated and about to put a claim in with PayPal for a refund services not rendered. Really hoping someone here that has contact with these guys can get the word to them...

Worst part is I just ordered a mod for my Arma 3 server.

Sorry to hear about the issues you are facing at hand. I would be more than happy to help you in getting this fixed up for you. How many of the mods did you purchase? I have no way of seeing them. I also set this to their attention.

Sorry to hear about the issues you are facing at hand. I would be more than happy to help you in getting this fixed up for you. How many of the mods did you purchase? I have no way of seeing them. I also set this to their attention.

Products: Arma 2 - 50 Slots ($20.00), Arma 2 - infiSTAR AntiHack FULL ($20.00), Arma 2 - Coin Server ($80.00), Arma 2 - Vehicle Godmode ($20.00), Arma 2 - Custom Kill Messages ($20.00), Arma 2 - TradeFromVehicle ($20.00), Arma 2 - ComboKeyChanger ($20.00), Arma 2 - DayZ Missions ($20.00), Arma 2 - Epoch Trader City Safezones ($10.00), Arma 2 - House Lighting / Street Lights ($10.00), Arma 2 - Refuel Script ($10.00), Arma 2 - Towing / Heli Lift ($10.00), Arma 2 - Bloodbag Self ($20.00), Arma 2 - Custom Loot Tables ($20.00), Arma 2 - Remove Parts from Vehicles ($20.00), Arma 2 - WAI ($10.00), Arma 2 - Plot Protection ($10.00), Arma 2 - Fast Trading ($10.00), Arma 2 - Slow Zombies ($10.00), Arma 2 - New Player HUD ($20.00), Arma 2 - Snap Building Pro ($20.00)

Map: Overpoch 1.0.5.1 Napf

DayZ Overpoch Napf 1.0.5.1

IP: 192.254.71.229:6302

GAME SERVER ID #4654

This was the order

Jim

Products: Arma 2 - 50 Slots ($20.00), Arma 2 - infiSTAR AntiHack FULL ($20.00), Arma 2 - Coin Server ($80.00), Arma 2 - Vehicle Godmode ($20.00), Arma 2 - Custom Kill Messages ($20.00), Arma 2 - TradeFromVehicle ($20.00), Arma 2 - ComboKeyChanger ($20.00), Arma 2 - DayZ Missions ($20.00), Arma 2 - Epoch Trader City Safezones ($10.00), Arma 2 - House Lighting / Street Lights ($10.00), Arma 2 - Refuel Script ($10.00), Arma 2 - Towing / Heli Lift ($10.00), Arma 2 - Bloodbag Self ($20.00), Arma 2 - Custom Loot Tables ($20.00), Arma 2 - Remove Parts from Vehicles ($20.00), Arma 2 - WAI ($10.00), Arma 2 - Plot Protection ($10.00), Arma 2 - Fast Trading ($10.00), Arma 2 - Slow Zombies ($10.00), Arma 2 - New Player HUD ($20.00), Arma 2 - Snap Building Pro ($20.00)

GAME SERVER ID #4654

This was the order

Jim

Well WTF 3 more days and still not resolved even after an email from Chad on the 12th at 5:40pm EST saying!

Hello Jim,

I am going to take a look at both of your orders again today to see if I can get some of these bugs worked out for you. I appreciate your patience, and apologize for the delay.

We did just hire another staff member so response times should be improving soon!

----------------------------------------------------

Sincerely,

Chad Bratton, Co-Founder

Now 3 days later and nothing! HOLY WOW I just want them working with what I paid for...

Well WTF 3 more days and still not resolved even after an email from Chad on the 12th at 5:40pm EST saying!

Hello Jim,

I am going to take a look at both of your orders again today to see if I can get some of these bugs worked out for you. I appreciate your patience, and apologize for the delay.

We did just hire another staff member so response times should be improving soon!

Sincerely,

Chad Bratton, Co-Founder

Now 3 days later and nothing! HOLY WOW I just want them working with what I paid for...

GAME SERVER ID #4654

This was the order

Jim

Still having problems with this? Maybe I can help with some of the mods. Pm me if you want,

GAME SERVER ID #4654

This was the order

Jim

Still having problems with this? Maybe I can help with some of the mods. Pm me if you want,

Hi, I would HIGHLY advise you don't by any scripts. You should custom install them. Saves you money, you get them right away and don't have to wait 3 or more days, and you know how they are installed and that they are installed correctly.

Hi, I would HIGHLY advise you don't by any scripts. You should custom install them. Saves you money, you get them right away and don't have to wait 3 or more days, and you know how they are installed and that they are installed correctly.