Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Get kicked when i try to join my new server

Finuix

Hei guys.

bought game server arma 3 epoch for some hours ago. i try to join my server and i get kicked. my map is on chernarus. i can join other chernarus maps btw. some know what to do ? got a friend he also get kicked.

This what pops up @allinarmaterrainpack bla bla bla six times. and to the last sentence : Are not signed by a key accepted by this server. to play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys. have screenshot but it was too big a file to attach in this post.

Hei guys.

bought game server arma 3 epoch for some hours ago. i try to join my server and i get kicked. my map is on chernarus. i can join other chernarus maps btw. some know what to do ? got a friend he also get kicked.

This what pops up @allinarmaterrainpack bla bla bla six times. and to the last sentence : Are not signed by a key accepted by this server. to play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys. have screenshot but it was too big a file to attach in this post.

Are you using the latest hotfix of the map pack? 2015.1.1 is the lastest version and can be installed using the survivallauncher.com if you don't wish to get it from the main site.

Check to see if that is up to date. if that is not the issue let me know and i will look further into it.

Are you using the latest hotfix of the map pack? 2015.1.1 is the lastest version and can be installed using the survivallauncher.com if you don't wish to get it from the main site.

Check to see if that is up to date. if that is not the issue let me know and i will look further into it.