Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

not getting what i paid for

What is the point of putting in a ticket if no one is gonna answer? I have paid for extra stuff when I rented my server Antihack, Custom load out, and missions now my antihack works but I still have no missions, or custom load out options. I have put in a ticket 4 days ago going on 5 and still no reply. so if anyone has ties to server operators please get them to answear their tickets I paid $70.00 for my server but I am only getting what I would if I had just paid $40.00 I want my missions and custom load out as I have paid for them

What is the point of putting in a ticket if no one is gonna answer? I have paid for extra stuff when I rented my server Antihack, Custom load out, and missions now my antihack works but I still have no missions, or custom load out options. I have put in a ticket 4 days ago going on 5 and still no reply. so if anyone has ties to server operators please get them to answear their tickets I paid $70.00 for my server but I am only getting what I would if I had just paid $40.00 I want my missions and custom load out as I have paid for them

I will make sure to pass your post on to them so they know the issue.

I know that ur just the middle person. But go tell those guys who actually run the business to get there hands to work. You guys can make so much more money by increasing ur service alot more.

At this moment we left and canceled our subscription because this pile of trash company.. does not even give the lowest level of support.

You are the only person that is on the forums or says something to the community.

Other then that there is nothing that makes people interested to come here but lose money. Ive said it before do something about it because you guys can get into trouble if u sell stuff but not deliver stuff.

I will make sure to pass your post on to them so they know the issue.

I know that ur just the middle person. But go tell those guys who actually run the business to get there hands to work. You guys can make so much more money by increasing ur service alot more.

At this moment we left and canceled our subscription because this pile of trash company.. does not even give the lowest level of support.

You are the only person that is on the forums or says something to the community.

Other then that there is nothing that makes people interested to come here but lose money. Ive said it before do something about it because you guys can get into trouble if u sell stuff but not deliver stuff.

ok so I got an email from chad he said he was gonna fix it yesterday that he just needed so info I gave him what I asked for and he did not reply nor did he fix it I agree with DutchDevil and I know atleast four more people that did not get what they paid for now all I ask is that my support tickets get reviewed and my paid mods working on my server ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! is all I ask

P.S. you shouldn't offer paid for mods it you arnt going to apply them to rented servers it makes people mad that they wasted cash on something that don't work

P.S.S. I would like my paid items working by tonight if that is at all possible

Anarchy

ok so I got an email from chad he said he was gonna fix it yesterday that he just needed so info I gave him what I asked for and he did not reply nor did he fix it I agree with DutchDevil and I know atleast four more people that did not get what they paid for now all I ask is that my support tickets get reviewed and my paid mods working on my server ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!! is all I ask

P.S. you shouldn't offer paid for mods it you arnt going to apply them to rented servers it makes people mad that they wasted cash on something that don't work

P.S.S. I would like my paid items working by tonight if that is at all possible

Anarchy

My advice would be to learn how to install them yourself or get someone who knows how to do it for you. With a little research it's super easy to do. I understand you already paid for the mods, but it's just a waste of money when you can do it yourself for free. Every mod I have I installed myself. Saved myself about $100. ;)

My advice would be to learn how to install them yourself or get someone who knows how to do it for you. With a little research it's super easy to do. I understand you already paid for the mods, but it's just a waste of money when you can do it yourself for free. Every mod I have I installed myself. Saved myself about $100. ;)