Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

DayZ Epoch Map/Admin Tools

Hi, does anyone have a way to spawn vehicles using a map from the server page? I had a DayZ.st server and they had a pretty sweet admin tool that you could left click anywhere you wanted on the map to spawn a vehicle. It also tracked players in real time, with the ability to edit load outs, change starting load out, and also move players/vehicles around in real time. I am just wondering if anyone has any idea of how to create a tool for this, download something and link it, or what!

Thanks! Happy new year

Chuck :mrgreen:

Hi, does anyone have a way to spawn vehicles using a map from the server page? I had a DayZ.st server and they had a pretty sweet admin tool that you could left click anywhere you wanted on the map to spawn a vehicle. It also tracked players in real time, with the ability to edit load outs, change starting load out, and also move players/vehicles around in real time. I am just wondering if anyone has any idea of how to create a tool for this, download something and link it, or what!

Thanks! Happy new year

Chuck :mrgreen:

I don't have an option for any kind of map control anywhere on my control panel. Is it in a hidden file path/hard to find?

Survivalservers doesn't have that option. Only Dayz.st host has it and was just stating it was buggy and hardly ever worked.

I don't have an option for any kind of map control anywhere on my control panel. Is it in a hidden file path/hard to find?

Survivalservers doesn't have that option. Only Dayz.st host has it and was just stating it was buggy and hardly ever worked.

• 5 weeks later...

Because infiSTAR's AntiHack performs this well, there's not really any good reason to slave hours over re-creating the old map tool that went around (we used it, other hosts used it).

It's not likely we'll be bringing it back.