Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

The Start Stop and Restart buttons are greyed out and does not do anything.

House of Elle

I'm in the same boat, everything but launch greyed out, server details "unknown". It worked fine yesterday. Tried "Save Settings and Restart Game Server", it took forever (which it usually doesn't take any time at all) and didn't fix the problem. Guess we have to submit a ticket that something is borked.

***EDIT***
I'm a dummy, all the backups got copied over so I just restored the last one and we're good to go. If you're using the SSPANEL to edit the V+ config you'll need to re-apply those changes but that should be it
***EDIT***

Had the same problem, contacted support and it looks like the solution was to spin up a new server..... with what appears to be a brand new world save. If you have this issue and contact support be sure to ask them for a backup of your world file as part of the request. I slacked a little bit on my own backup so its about 3 weeks old at this point. Fingers crossed they can still restore it.

I have this same issue,  start/stop/restart all greyed out and unknown status. I can see backup files are available, but will wait for reply on support ticket before reverting to an earlier save.

• 1 month later...

Mine has been borked all day too (same as the OP), already put in a ticket. Sucks not being able to use the server on Memorial Day Weekend...was looking forward to some game time.