Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Haven't Been Able To Join My Server From the Get Go

CudaRay

I hate to make a new topic, but I need SERIOUS HELP. I havn't been able to log into my server for 31hrs (being the time I bought it, still couldn't get on) and I have tried everything, I have restored backups, changed mods, asked for help from a fellow server owner.....nothing. A few servers (all mine) pop up upon typing the IP into remote. And you have to TRY, key word TRY, not get into, TRY to get on for it to display a status. There is no Mission type, or Mission on the server list either. I need help, PLEASE help me.

I hate to make a new topic, but I need SERIOUS HELP. I havn't been able to log into my server for 31hrs (being the time I bought it, still couldn't get on) and I have tried everything, I have restored backups, changed mods, asked for help from a fellow server owner.....nothing. A few servers (all mine) pop up upon typing the IP into remote. And you have to TRY, key word TRY, not get into, TRY to get on for it to display a status. There is no Mission type, or Mission on the server list either. I need help, PLEASE help me.

Okay this may sound redundant but will help in me trying to help.

Is this a new install?

Have you been able to get into it before? (if not a new install)

Have you altered any of the pbo files?

do you have infistar installed?

are you using dayz commander, survival launcher, direct access through arma 2 OA, or any other launcher?

Okay this may sound redundant but will help in me trying to help.

Is this a new install?

Have you been able to get into it before? (if not a new install)

Have you altered any of the pbo files?

do you have infistar installed?

are you using dayz commander, survival launcher, direct access through arma 2 OA, or any other launcher?

I bought the server yesterday, and have only changed the map/mod to try and get it working.

I have never got into the server before, never could.

Atm, Infistar is uninstalled to try to get the server to work.

I am launching through Steam.

I bought the server yesterday, and have only changed the map/mod to try and get it working.

I have never got into the server before, never could.

Atm, Infistar is uninstalled to try to get the server to work.

I am launching through Steam.

Okay it may be an issue with the server instillation. I will send this post to them so they can look at it. Sorry for the issues you are having with the server.

To me sounds like something was currupted during instillation causing you to not be able to get into the server or hinged on a certain section of the boot up. If you are wondering why i don't fix it, It's due to only being a mod on the forums and nothing else. I will msg them thou and tell them to look at this issue.

Okay it may be an issue with the server instillation. I will send this post to them so they can look at it. Sorry for the issues you are having with the server.

To me sounds like something was currupted during instillation causing you to not be able to get into the server or hinged on a certain section of the boot up. If you are wondering why i don't fix it, It's due to only being a mod on the forums and nothing else. I will msg them thou and tell them to look at this issue.

Thank you so much mate, I really appreciate it. Thanks for the help, do you have any idea how long it could take to fix it? If you don't that is perfectly fine though. :D

Thank you so much mate, I really appreciate it. Thanks for the help, do you have any idea how long it could take to fix it? If you don't that is perfectly fine though. :D

I initially had the same problem. See the launchers and scanning ports dont recognize your server till its up for a while. I just opened my

Arma 3 server and had the same problem. It took about 2 hours, for the server to register. So remember to leave your server up, and basically dont mess with it.

It should show up after a while.

I initially had the same problem. See the launchers and scanning ports dont recognize your server till its up for a while. I just opened my

Arma 3 server and had the same problem. It took about 2 hours, for the server to register. So remember to leave your server up, and basically dont mess with it.

It should show up after a while.