Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Infistar installing probs, I'm stuck.. please help

Mezan

Side note: if you are not using an FTP client I will suggest filezilla.

https://filezilla-project.org/ (download the client)

If you are trying to alter the files inside of the Arma 3 epoch FTP. You will first need to shut down the server. Once your server is shut down drag the file to your desktop and modify it there. Drag it back to your FTP client to put it back on the server, over write when prompted.

Then restart your server and you will be good to go. :)

Since the file is located inside the server itself it wont let you modify the file until you actually shut the server down and edit on your desktop.

Side note: if you are not using an FTP client I will suggest filezilla.

https://filezilla-project.org/ (download the client)

If you are trying to alter the files inside of the Arma 3 epoch FTP. You will first need to shut down the server. Once your server is shut down drag the file to your desktop and modify it there. Drag it back to your FTP client to put it back on the server, over write when prompted.

Then restart your server and you will be good to go. :)

Since the file is located inside the server itself it wont let you modify the file until you actually shut the server down and edit on your desktop.

okay i did that, overwritten everything but i still don't have infistar? i cant even see infistar when i hit escape? Can you guys do it for me? isn't it like adding an add-on? lol if so how much would it cost etc.. I don't even know if I am posting this in the right area, sorry!

okay i did that, overwritten everything but i still don't have infistar? i cant even see infistar when i hit escape? Can you guys do it for me? isn't it like adding an add-on? lol if so how much would it cost etc.. I don't even know if I am posting this in the right area, sorry!

You wont get the admin panel when you hit excape. you have to hit F1 or F2 (cant remember this moment which of those two it is) for it to pull up. Its not actually infistar as it seems the developers of Arma 3 epoch has black listed infistar. The one you are editing is a tool built into the mod itself.

Once you add your UID into the epochAH.sqf file inside of @epochHIVE folder. you will have access to the admin panel.

Look for this line inside of that sqf file and alter it to your info:

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"UID GOES HERE","Steven"}

you wont see an option to turn it on inside of the arma 3 server panel as its a built in system. That was only for Arma 2 servers. :)

You wont get the admin panel when you hit excape. you have to hit F1 or F2 (cant remember this moment which of those two it is) for it to pull up. Its not actually infistar as it seems the developers of Arma 3 epoch has black listed infistar. The one you are editing is a tool built into the mod itself.

Once you add your UID into the epochAH.sqf file inside of @epochHIVE folder. you will have access to the admin panel.

Look for this line inside of that sqf file and alter it to your info:

adminMenu_Owner[] = {{"UID GOES HERE","Steven"}

you wont see an option to turn it on inside of the arma 3 server panel as its a built in system. That was only for Arma 2 servers. :)