Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Time Zone Change

I have an Arma 3 Epoch Server and for the life of me I cannot find where to change the time or the time zone. It appears to be set to EST but I am not sure. We would like to have some daytime to play during our evening game sessions. Can anyone point me to the right file and folder?

I have an Arma 3 Epoch Server and for the life of me I cannot find where to change the time or the time zone. It appears to be set to EST but I am not sure. We would like to have some daytime to play during our evening game sessions. Can anyone point me to the right file and folder?

I sure can help you a bit. :) Head into your FTP Client and log into your server.

From there go into @EpochHive

Next edit epochconfig.hpp inside of notepad++

When inside of there you will see the following:

// Time based

StaticDateTime[] = {}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.

timeDifference = 0; // Server uses real time this will allow you to offset just the hour.

timeMultiplier = 4; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.

I am not entirely sure on how to change it fully but that is the just of it, but I am guessing timeDifference = 0; would be something like timeDifference = -6; for central time. I will test this on my test server later on when I am back from work to see if this is indeed the correct way to do it.

I sure can help you a bit. :) Head into your FTP Client and log into your server.

From there go into @EpochHive

Next edit epochconfig.hpp inside of notepad++

When inside of there you will see the following:

// Time based

StaticDateTime[] = {}; // {0,0,0,8,0} would forces the server to start at 8am each time it is started while allowing the year, month and day to stay real time. Any values left at 0 will result in no change.

timeDifference = 0; // Server uses real time this will allow you to offset just the hour.

timeMultiplier = 4; // Sets a time multiplier for in-game time. The command range is now capped at 0.1 - 120 to avoid performance problems.

I am not entirely sure on how to change it fully but that is the just of it, but I am guessing timeDifference = 0; would be something like timeDifference = -6; for central time. I will test this on my test server later on when I am back from work to see if this is indeed the correct way to do it.