Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Game Crash Lost a ton of stuff

SlyDemon

Hello SlyDemon,

Sorry to hear that, the best way is to create a seed that you play on yourself (not the server)

Go ingame and press F5, type "imacheater" and it should return "True"

You might not remember what you actually lost, but let's say you lost a bit of Iron, Stone and Wood

spawn Iron 20
spawn Wood 20
spawn Stone 20

That would spawn 20 of each item, you can change the value if it's too low or too high

https://www.reddit.com/r/valheim/comments/lig8ml/spawn_item_command_list/

Here is a link to possibly all the spawn item commands there are.

Best of luck!

I have experienced this twice as well.  The details that I have noticed are that the server connection loss icon in the upper left flashes a bit, and then a friend and I were simultaneously disconnected. 

We were able to join the server again immediately after, but the world seemed to roll back progress to maybe the last time we slept in-game.  Our characters had the inventory and equipment from when we were disconnected though.  I was irritated because I built my first connecting portal that was suddenly gone, and my boat was back at where my character had slept at.

I don't know if it is a game bug or if there is something with the world save that corrupts and causes it to roll back a little bit.