Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Cannot uplaod world from another server

gameboys69

Did you get this to work because I have the same problem and the tool isn't working for me.

Update:

I made a support ticket but it has not resolved the issue. They just told me how to make a zip file from the server db and fwl files. The server is still not showing the world that was uploaded. One thing I learned is that the name of the db and fwl files needs to match the original name of the world and -world line in the bat file needs to match that name but I can't see what the bat file is for the server to see if they match.

I Have the exact same problem and I'm not gonna lie it's kinda pissing me off... Literally only bought their service under the assumption that I could play on the world I have spent hundreds of hours building stuff on with my friends without me being online being the criteria for everyone else to play. It's in my opinion unacceptable and if my ticket doesn't result in a solution I'm going to demand a refund and switch service provider... :/

Hope you guys have better luck than me.

• 2 weeks later...

I was having the same problem. Try this... worked for me.

Ensure you have a world backup before continuing!

First, check the box to "Delete World Save", and click "Save Settings and Restart Server".

Now ensure the zip file has the two files in it - the .db and .fwl world file(s).

Once the server is completely up and running again, then browse and select the .zip file in the local save area.

Once again, click "Save Settings and Restart Server".

Wait a few min and connect. It worked for me. I transfered my world from another home-built server and it worked fine.