Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

New Server not showing up

Scratch

I have purchased a server from this website, and it's been about 24 hours since I bought the server. And it has not shown up ingame or in the Dayz Commander.

I have contacted the support service, and even after following everything they said, the server still has not shown up. Any way to fix this?

Server is located in Dallas.

IP: 198.154.117.3:6302

I have purchased a server from this website, and it's been about 24 hours since I bought the server. And it has not shown up ingame or in the Dayz Commander.

I have contacted the support service, and even after following everything they said, the server still has not shown up. Any way to fix this?

Server is located in Dallas.

IP: 198.154.117.3:6302

At purchase I was given the IP and port addresses:

216.244.71.66:5302

The IP changed on me when I changed the location, which would be expected. But, according to a friend, the first IP worked. But once it changed, the new ip did not.

198.154.117.3:6302

So I tried to troll around and find any information I could, even doing my own changes.

-Changed the map

-Took out the launch parameters

-Made sure everything was right and tripple checked it

-Took out passwords, added them.

So far nothing to my knowledge, nothing has worked whatsoever with this new address for the server.

At purchase I was given the IP and port addresses:

216.244.71.66:5302

The IP changed on me when I changed the location, which would be expected. But, according to a friend, the first IP worked. But once it changed, the new ip did not.

198.154.117.3:6302

So I tried to troll around and find any information I could, even doing my own changes.

-Changed the map

-Took out the launch parameters

-Made sure everything was right and tripple checked it

-Took out passwords, added them.

So far nothing to my knowledge, nothing has worked whatsoever with this new address for the server.