Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Help! WAI overpoch napf

ImWarg

I cannot for the life of me get Wicked AI to work on overpoch napf. this is a total dealbreaker, Im not going to run a server without my AI folder. I have been scouring the internet. Ive found pages that claim that it will work if you change all of the weapons and ammo in the WAI folder to overpoch specific items, but no luck. Ive found file downloads of other peoples WAI folders which are used on overpoch, but they don't work here. please help us. There must be some step that is specific to running WAI on survival servers that we do not know about.

I cannot for the life of me get Wicked AI to work on overpoch napf. this is a total dealbreaker, Im not going to run a server without my AI folder. I have been scouring the internet. Ive found pages that claim that it will work if you change all of the weapons and ammo in the WAI folder to overpoch specific items, but no luck. Ive found file downloads of other peoples WAI folders which are used on overpoch, but they don't work here. please help us. There must be some step that is specific to running WAI on survival servers that we do not know about.

Grab the WAI folder in the dayz_server.pbo and in the /system/server_monitor.sqf insert before allowConnection = true;

ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server \WAI\init.sqf";

Works for me without problems.

Grab the WAI folder in the dayz_server.pbo and in the /system/server_monitor.sqf insert before allowConnection = true;

ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server \WAI\init.sqf";

Works for me without problems.

thanks for your replies. What i have changed so far is only a couple mods, and only modified the mission folder so far. i have installed snap/plot, deploy bike, and fast trading. As far as server folder mods this is the first, so the only line of code is the

ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";

allowConnection = true;

sm_done = true;

publicVariable "sm_done";

};

inside the server/system/servermontior.sqf

i have the rpt errors. im getting a bunch of warnings. what has happened is that none of the files inside z\addons\dayz_server\compile\file ext.

are working at all. they list as not found.. ie. here is just one of the warning logs, there is one for each file in that folder in the .rpt log

13:28:32 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerDied.sqf not found

so i am led to believe that for whatever reason, that ExecVm line of code in the servermonitor.sqf is causing the server to not be able to access the server comiples. I am not a coder, i just know how to install the great work of others, so i cant tell what the problem is with the code. I appreciate the help :D

thanks for your replies. What i have changed so far is only a couple mods, and only modified the mission folder so far. i have installed snap/plot, deploy bike, and fast trading. As far as server folder mods this is the first, so the only line of code is the

ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";

allowConnection = true;

sm_done = true;

publicVariable "sm_done";

};

inside the server/system/servermontior.sqf

i have the rpt errors. im getting a bunch of warnings. what has happened is that none of the files inside z\addons\dayz_server\compile\file ext.

are working at all. they list as not found.. ie. here is just one of the warning logs, there is one for each file in that folder in the .rpt log

13:28:32 Warning Message: Script z\addons\dayz_server\compile\server_playerDied.sqf not found

so i am led to believe that for whatever reason, that ExecVm line of code in the servermonitor.sqf is causing the server to not be able to access the server comiples. I am not a coder, i just know how to install the great work of others, so i cant tell what the problem is with the code. I appreciate the help :D

as far as troubleshooting, i have found very little information on the web. i have tried the only fix ive found for overpoch, which was to change ALL the weapon types found in the config and missions within the WAI folder to overpoch specific weapons. I did this. I rebuilt all of my tables, but this didnt work. I also loaded an entire WAI folder from the web which the poster said was working with overpoch. ( i verified that all his tables were overpoch). I have also tried using original version of WAI as well as 2.1 which i would prefer at this point since im going to overpoch anyway and would prefer upgrading. If your overpoch is working with standard Dayz/epoch wepons please note that so i can eliminate that as a possible cause. I do believe the cause of this to be something in the code causing the server/compiles not to load, not something within the WAI.

as far as troubleshooting, i have found very little information on the web. i have tried the only fix ive found for overpoch, which was to change ALL the weapon types found in the config and missions within the WAI folder to overpoch specific weapons. I did this. I rebuilt all of my tables, but this didnt work. I also loaded an entire WAI folder from the web which the poster said was working with overpoch. ( i verified that all his tables were overpoch). I have also tried using original version of WAI as well as 2.1 which i would prefer at this point since im going to overpoch anyway and would prefer upgrading. If your overpoch is working with standard Dayz/epoch wepons please note that so i can eliminate that as a possible cause. I do believe the cause of this to be something in the code causing the server/compiles not to load, not something within the WAI.

mmmmhhhhhh ... So on Overpoch Cherno goes my folder without problems. Upload your dayz_server.pbo and dayz_1.napf please. I'll try to find the error.

mmmmhhhhhh ... So on Overpoch Cherno goes my folder without problems. Upload your dayz_server.pbo and dayz_1.napf please. I'll try to find the error.

I had major setbacks today. My Arma2 was having errors, so i deleted everything. re-downloaded arma and necessary expansions for this mod. all i have installed now, is the WAI folder i downloaded from you, with a clean napf pbo. this still doesnt work. (i am able to load the game with clean unedited mission/server pbos >.< I do not have a 1 click host to upload the files to you. i will post again with update when i find a solution to upload the files.

I had major setbacks today. My Arma2 was having errors, so i deleted everything. re-downloaded arma and necessary expansions for this mod. all i have installed now, is the WAI folder i downloaded from you, with a clean napf pbo. this still doesnt work. (i am able to load the game with clean unedited mission/server pbos >.< I do not have a 1 click host to upload the files to you. i will post again with update when i find a solution to upload the files.

but the true reply is.... i dont know how that happened. i can see where it says this version is not overpoch stable. ill try this now. hopefully my arma2 doesnt get corrupted as seems to happen when i change pbo's too often for some reason. (happened to me on other server as well, this game..... .... )

but the true reply is.... i dont know how that happened. i can see where it says this version is not overpoch stable. ill try this now. hopefully my arma2 doesnt get corrupted as seems to happen when i change pbo's too often for some reason. (happened to me on other server as well, this game..... .... )

lol well, its closer. it is loading but no missions. so a different problem to look at at least. this is why you ask for help, sometimes its something right in front of you (hopefully). After everything i went through on the last server (was running epoch/panthera when the gamespy shutdown happened) you would think i knew how to check my versions. I wouldnt be surprised if this is why my Plot for life wasnt tagging friendlies to build as well.

lol well, its closer. it is loading but no missions. so a different problem to look at at least. this is why you ask for help, sometimes its something right in front of you (hopefully). After everything i went through on the last server (was running epoch/panthera when the gamespy shutdown happened) you would think i knew how to check my versions. I wouldnt be surprised if this is why my Plot for life wasnt tagging friendlies to build as well.

well... actually it isnt loading. mistakenly i loaded in the older version of wai i was running before. The file i sent you, the one i downloaded from this thread, for V2 WAI, is still not working. can you take a look at why? i am using the newest Arma2 update now with both pbo's i have on the megaupload

well... actually it isnt loading. mistakenly i loaded in the older version of wai i was running before. The file i sent you, the one i downloaded from this thread, for V2 WAI, is still not working. can you take a look at why? i am using the newest Arma2 update now with both pbo's i have on the megaupload