Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Overpoch 1.0.5.1 Napf

Geezer

Just changed one of my servers over to this. Tried to join server and was given a huge list of missing items I needed to play. Verified all Dayz, Arma II files through Steam, Commander and Launcher. Can get on other Overpoch servers just fine.

Whassup?

Just changed one of my servers over to this. Tried to join server and was given a huge list of missing items I needed to play. Verified all Dayz, Arma II files through Steam, Commander and Launcher. Can get on other Overpoch servers just fine.

Whassup?

Head into your expansions and make sure your list is in this order.

Arma 2: British armed forces

Arma 2: Private military company

@DayzOverwatch

DayZ Epoch 1.0.5

Arma 2

Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead.

I had an issue like this before and it was due to the fact my overwatch was under my epoch.

Also make sure inside your launch parameters (inside of dayz commander if you use that) you set it to -mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@ayZOverwatch;

Head into your expansions and make sure your list is in this order.

@DayzOverwatch

DayZ Epoch 1.0.5

Arma 2

I had an issue like this before and it was due to the fact my overwatch was under my epoch.

Also make sure inside your launch parameters (inside of dayz commander if you use that) you set it to -mod=@DayZ_Epoch;@ayZOverwatch;

Sorry for that. Launch into arma 2 operation arrow head, and in the menu you should see an expansions button. that is where you will find each expansion installed on your arma 2 game.

Below is the order they should be in:

@DayzOverwatch

DayZ Epoch 1.0.5

Arma 2

If they are not simply click on the one out of place and hit the "up" or "down" key on the right to move it. After that just hit okay and reboot. Then if that fails try what Dutch stated as it may be that as well, sometimes files get currupted when installing mods on arma.

Sorry for that. Launch into arma 2 operation arrow head, and in the menu you should see an expansions button. that is where you will find each expansion installed on your arma 2 game.

Below is the order they should be in:

@DayzOverwatch

DayZ Epoch 1.0.5

Arma 2

If they are not simply click on the one out of place and hit the "up" or "down" key on the right to move it. After that just hit okay and reboot. Then if that fails try what Dutch stated as it may be that as well, sometimes files get currupted when installing mods on arma.

Alas, not all of the expansions offer the option to move up or down. Some give no option at all, some will let me move them either up or down, not both, and a couple will let me move them either way.

I'd rather not uninstall everything (again) but I'm not above doing it. If I do, will they be in the right order if I install them in the order you posted?

Alas, not all of the expansions offer the option to move up or down. Some give no option at all, some will let me move them either up or down, not both, and a couple will let me move them either way.

I'd rather not uninstall everything (again) but I'm not above doing it. If I do, will they be in the right order if I install them in the order you posted?