Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Disconnected and the intense internet suction it causes

Orkiathan

I have a server with SS for Valheim. The server was working perfectly fine yesterday and now whenever I try to login, either through the game or through the steam server list, I get disconnected. When logging in through the game I don't get given the chance to put my password in or anything, just black, music stops, then sent back to the menu screen being told I was disconnected. To top it all off when this occurs the suction tunnel of my internet is so intense I feel my soul being sucked with it to the ether that isn't even Valheim, it's wherever the 11th world is that's a complete and total black abyss

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having the same problem on SG server. Just bought the server half an hour ago.

If this helps,  the server listed on steam responses to ping but doesn't show any game being played (highlighted in blue)

Capture.PNG

I am also using a SG server. 

Ordered the server just a little under 24 hours ago, and I can't get into the server at all. 

I don't get the black screen, and I've no issues seeing the server under Steam, but it will disconnect me every time I log in.

Sent in a ticket, got a reply that they are fixing it, but it is extremely frustrating not to be able to log in to the server at all for almost a day now!