Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Bought a new server cannot join: Bad version, connection rej

I find this company weird..

You deliver products.. wich arent fully tested/working and dont deliver the full support like a company should do..

Ive found the problem and solved it..

Seems the servers come with an outdated version.. So had to change that manually...

Waste of time today for this bullshit crapp you guys delivered.

I find this company weird..

You deliver products.. wich arent fully tested/working and dont deliver the full support like a company should do..

Ive found the problem and solved it..

Seems the servers come with an outdated version.. So had to change that manually...

Waste of time today for this bullshit crapp you guys delivered.

I am sorry to hear that you had issues. I would like to state there should be a version selection inside of your server panel to choose which version of the server you would like to use. I am just a moderator on the forums but have 2 servers and that has always been a feature even before I became a moderator.

I replied back to help you so I do not see how it lacks in support? I do not have access to support tickets so I can not help you there as well as they do not work over the weekends.

I am sorry to hear that you had issues. I would like to state there should be a version selection inside of your server panel to choose which version of the server you would like to use. I am just a moderator on the forums but have 2 servers and that has always been a feature even before I became a moderator.

I replied back to help you so I do not see how it lacks in support? I do not have access to support tickets so I can not help you there as well as they do not work over the weekends.

Im not mad about you personally steven. But more about the support/ info the company gives to help people.

I heard alot of bad revieuws from people to servival servers hosting when people asked me where are u hosting..

So i think they need to be more costumer friendly.

Maybe make a FAQ with questions people ask about etc.

But thanks for the reply anyway.

Im not mad about you personally steven. But more about the support/ info the company gives to help people.

I heard alot of bad revieuws from people to servival servers hosting when people asked me where are u hosting..

So i think they need to be more costumer friendly.

Maybe make a FAQ with questions people ask about etc.

But thanks for the reply anyway.

I will personally give that info about a FAQ page to them. See what they say :) thank you for the feedback.

No problem.

Do you know maybe how to get a server in gametracker? It seems i cant find the right query port..

I will personally give that info about a FAQ page to them. See what they say :) thank you for the feedback.

No problem.

Do you know maybe how to get a server in gametracker? It seems i cant find the right query port..

Dutch, How did you manually update it? Tell me in specifics please im sorta having the same problem. THERE IS NO WAY TO SWITCH MOD IN USER CONTROL PANEL STEVEN.

you should have this seciton on your server panel to update it.

arma2update.png

Dutch, How did you manually update it? Tell me in specifics please im sorta having the same problem. THERE IS NO WAY TO SWITCH MOD IN USER CONTROL PANEL STEVEN.

arma2update.png

arma2update.png

Yes, the server is delivered on the wrong version. You need to do it yourself @ the control pannel. The version you see in the picture from steven is the most recent version wich likely let you join instantly

arma2update.png

Yes, the server is delivered on the wrong version. You need to do it yourself @ the control pannel. The version you see in the picture from steven is the most recent version wich likely let you join instantly