Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Epoch Scripting Help

Imoonfire

Hey Guys,

So we recently bought a server from SS,

It was great and worked ok, we had a few issues that weren't to major with some of the scripts that we bought (blood bags no plot poles stuff like that ) not working.

However, we have had a ton of issues over last week or so, one of our guys, told us he knew what he was doing and royally broke everything. We did the reset, (change map, disable antiachk then change back) and we can now get access to the server.

However only very few of the mods are working. Such as the Ikea missions will work but no AI spawn or any of the missions. we cant carry any weight, self blood bag etc.

Basically, i need someone to help with any of this so we can get it up and running.

the things that should be working we paid for them to be working but our tickets and emails havent been asnwered or are taking forever so any help would be gladly received

I can be contacted at

Steam Name: Imoonfire

Skype Name. Hadleyboyj

Email: [email protected]

Any help at all along these lines would be awesome.

Thanks

Imoonfire

(Jonny)

Hey Guys,

So we recently bought a server from SS,

It was great and worked ok, we had a few issues that weren't to major with some of the scripts that we bought (blood bags no plot poles stuff like that ) not working.

However, we have had a ton of issues over last week or so, one of our guys, told us he knew what he was doing and royally broke everything. We did the reset, (change map, disable antiachk then change back) and we can now get access to the server.

However only very few of the mods are working. Such as the Ikea missions will work but no AI spawn or any of the missions. we cant carry any weight, self blood bag etc.

Basically, i need someone to help with any of this so we can get it up and running.

the things that should be working we paid for them to be working but our tickets and emails havent been asnwered or are taking forever so any help would be gladly received

I can be contacted at

Steam Name: Imoonfire

Skype Name. Hadleyboyj

Email: [email protected]

Any help at all along these lines would be awesome.

Thanks

Imoonfire

(Jonny)

for the self blood bag. there is an option inside of the epochconfig file that needs to be changed from false to true for self bloodbag to work. For the missions they will probably need to be re added in. How long ago did you submit your ticket?

for the self blood bag. there is an option inside of the epochconfig file that needs to be changed from false to true for self bloodbag to work. For the missions they will probably need to be re added in. How long ago did you submit your ticket?

We have submitted several over the last couple weeks.

I have just figured out, eventually, how to do this mission.pbo only tried it with the parachute spawn but im hoping that this will work ok for taking away weight issues and plot poles.

The missions, is that something i can do myself or is it you guys that need to?

thanks

Imoonfire

(Jonny)

We have submitted several over the last couple weeks.

I have just figured out, eventually, how to do this mission.pbo only tried it with the parachute spawn but im hoping that this will work ok for taking away weight issues and plot poles.

The missions, is that something i can do myself or is it you guys that need to?

thanks

Imoonfire

(Jonny)

That sounds perfect,

I have teamviewer already set up and ready, if you want to suggest a time?

I have managed to turn on some things but more help would be greatly appreciated

Imoonfire

Jonny

That sounds perfect,

I have teamviewer already set up and ready, if you want to suggest a time?

I have managed to turn on some things but more help would be greatly appreciated

Imoonfire

Jonny