Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

I will Pay someone to do my scripting

kyle345

I kneed help to get everything on my server like coins slower zombies other addons ur blood and I will pay 10$ when its donejust pm me or contact me on Skype Kyle brose aim kyle brose and post on the forums if interested

I kneed help to get everything on my server like coins slower zombies other addons ur blood and I will pay 10$ when its donejust pm me or contact me on Skype Kyle brose aim kyle brose and post on the forums if interested

The amount you're offering for what you want is laughable. That aside, I knew absolutely nothing about pbo's or server management not too long ago. Now I have custom missions, custom traders using gems for currency, too much to even list.

Download your pbo, mission and server, keep those safe somewhere. Extract them with CPBO and visit Server Mods Corner (Google it). If you read enough and start fiddling around with the easier mods first, you'll learn a lot very quickly.

The amount you're offering for what you want is laughable. That aside, I knew absolutely nothing about pbo's or server management not too long ago. Now I have custom missions, custom traders using gems for currency, too much to even list.

Download your pbo, mission and server, keep those safe somewhere. Extract them with CPBO and visit Server Mods Corner (Google it). If you read enough and start fiddling around with the easier mods first, you'll learn a lot very quickly.

yea... no one seems to help around here. They say its so easy... but I have tried to figure it out and I cant. I have asked several times for someone to join me on TeamSpeak and/or Teamviewer and I get nothing. I learn by watching and doing.. not reading

So, I have paid everything I can to survival servers for mods.. and I still cant get the results I want on my server.

Good luck

yea... no one seems to help around here. They say its so easy... but I have tried to figure it out and I cant. I have asked several times for someone to join me on TeamSpeak and/or Teamviewer and I get nothing. I learn by watching and doing.. not reading

So, I have paid everything I can to survival servers for mods.. and I still cant get the results I want on my server.

Good luck

Overpoch Chernarus

Hope that's what you meant...

I just want to change gold amounts on Traders.

Lower the loot on missions

Make a minimum ai of 12 at each mission

And put in the Salisky island Ai base

Message me PM or join my ts or give me a ts to join and chat

TeamSpeak 3 = ts50.bargainvoice.com:7061 FireBullet

Overpoch Chernarus

Hope that's what you meant...

I just want to change gold amounts on Traders.

Lower the loot on missions

Make a minimum ai of 12 at each mission

And put in the Salisky island Ai base

Message me PM or join my ts or give me a ts to join and chat

TeamSpeak 3 = ts50.bargainvoice.com:7061 FireBullet