Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

1.7.5.1 Update?

BigEdMan

Mine is working. I can't install the new beta, but it's running 1.7.5.1 successfully and playable. The only downside is that players were getting kicked for BE Script Restrictions. So to verify integrity of the server and make sure everything was up to snuff, I disabled BE temporarily and locked it until I can get the issue fixed.

I installed everything as instructed, but upon connecting to my server you are stuck at "Wait for host". Anyone have any recommendations?

I had that happen ounce.

Try this

Stop server.

Start server.

After it's running hit Restart.

After it's running hit Restart.

Bam worked for me...

For the BattlEye kicks, we're releasing a BattlEye update soon.. stand by.

Anyone stuck on "wait for host" ---> please uninstall/reinstall Reality v1.0 and then install the latest BattlEye update from today.

Meanwhile everyone else is playing on their servers flawlessly, Super disappointed at this point, terrible customer service.

I still see 44% of servers on 1.7.4.4. I've been working with barely any sleep since 1.7.5.1 was released to get it out in a timely manner and I think we're still very much ahead of the curve in terms of hosts releasing 1.7.5.1 to their customers.

Since Bliss was discontinued and there have been numerous flaws with 1.7.5.1, it's not as easy as simply providing the files. There's a lot of work and there will be a lot of work to upkeep and make sure all of these issues are ironed out.

In order to get DayZ 1.7.5.1 up and running, follow these steps:

Stop server

Uninstall Reality v1.0

Install Reality v1.0

Install BattlEye - Feb 07 2013 - Global

Start server

We've transititioned from Bliss to Reality (for Chernarus, Utes, and Lingor Skaro) to support 1.7.5.1. We still support Bliss for the old maps and some of the new maps that run on 1.7.4.4. The new version of Bliss will be released tonight.

There have been bugs reported for DayZ 1.7.5.1, you can find information below.

Open DayZ 1.7.5.1 discussion thread (for Reality v1.0) -

http://opendayz.net/index.php?threads/d ... 592/page-5

Official DayZ 1.7.5.1 bugs -

https://github.com/R4Z0R49/DayZMod/issues?state=open

Reality 1.7.5 bugs -

https://github.com/thevisad/DayZ-Privat ... state=open

Known bugs for DayZ 1.7.5.1 (that we've found so far) -

Heli crash sites not spawning, loot / tent / vehicle inventory not saving accurately all the time, possible zombies issue

Public update for 1.7.5.1 is ready. To install:

Stop server

Reinstall or install DayZ 1.7.5.1 from Mod Manager

Install BattlEye Feb 07 2013

Start server

Hello! After updating to 1.7.5.1, i cant install/uninstall mods (ARMA2 OA Beta Patch, BattlEye, dayz) from TCAdmin. I see "Duplicate entry '4470' for key 'PRIMARY'". What is this?

Submit a ticket for this, thanks.