Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Introduce yourself

I have been around these forums a bit looking at all of the topics and have not come across an introduce yourself topic yet. So her it is :)

Feel free to introduce yourself below, so we can get to know each other a little better. :)

I have been around these forums a bit looking at all of the topics and have not come across an introduce yourself topic yet. So her it is :)

Feel free to introduce yourself below, so we can get to know each other a little better. :)

• 1 month later...

cool. Ive been playing dayz for some years now. Ive been moderating a private server on dayz.st for a couple of years. We just switched over to Survival servers a month ago or so to get an overpoch server going. I have absolutely no ability to script, but somehow i manage to hack a few mods together on my current server. if i see a topic where i actually know the answer ill help you out. The current project is Overpoch/napf. Were working on fine tuning the loot tables and crafting system. were wanting it to be about an hour from respawn to getting your motorcycle built and getting back to your base, with a moderate chance to die again before you do. We enjoy the hardcore survival aspects of Dayz, try to make it a challenge to survive. not a gift. getting the balance right just takes time.

cool. Ive been playing dayz for some years now. Ive been moderating a private server on dayz.st for a couple of years. We just switched over to Survival servers a month ago or so to get an overpoch server going. I have absolutely no ability to script, but somehow i manage to hack a few mods together on my current server. if i see a topic where i actually know the answer ill help you out. The current project is Overpoch/napf. Were working on fine tuning the loot tables and crafting system. were wanting it to be about an hour from respawn to getting your motorcycle built and getting back to your base, with a moderate chance to die again before you do. We enjoy the hardcore survival aspects of Dayz, try to make it a challenge to survive. not a gift. getting the balance right just takes time.

• 3 weeks later...

Might as well respond here, Hello I am Bastard214, I have been a gamer since the atari. I am 43 y.o. and nothing's stopped from playing games yet :D I am relatively new at DayZ, but I am a fast learner, this includes modding and scripting. I have been a php, C++ programmer(learning .net atm) for some years now. That was just a side hobby. I was a firefighter then Marine, heh I played with too many matches and guns as a kid. :D Aside from that I do 3d modeling and making mods for a variety of games. Hopefully, I can do that with DayZ.

Might as well respond here, Hello I am Bastard214, I have been a gamer since the atari. I am 43 y.o. and nothing's stopped from playing games yet :D I am relatively new at DayZ, but I am a fast learner, this includes modding and scripting. I have been a php, C++ programmer(learning .net atm) for some years now. That was just a side hobby. I was a firefighter then Marine, heh I played with too many matches and guns as a kid. :D Aside from that I do 3d modeling and making mods for a variety of games. Hopefully, I can do that with DayZ.