Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

• Recent Posts

• I'm new to this. I rented a server here last night. That was actually my 2nd server rental ever, anywhere. The first was the day before with a different company.  The experience here was so much different. The way Survival Servers has everything set up is really good. Everything was laid out, great tool tips. I did not have to scour the web to figure out what I needed to do. You gave me that info up front. This seems like a no-brainer but with my first server rental, that was not my experience. There was no documentation. There was nothing. The wiki was useless and I was boggled that they even called it a wiki.  I had one hiccup. After speeding through the easy setup, everything was in order but my server refused to start. I came to the forum, did a quick search and found someone mentioning that if this happens, you should click that "reinstall server" option. That worked.  Suggestion: Please add some info about doing that if your server won't start. It would be great to not have to search for that info. Thanks!
    • I can't find that file either, have you found it yet? show me  
    • Update To my Problem. Received prompt response from SS. "Greetings Survivor! For the bat on the back end that is one that we do not use. We generate a custom one each start up. To get a custom launch line in the bat file that we generate simply set the map drop down to custom and then a new option will show up for you on the panel." Long story short, set your Map to custom in the SS Control Panel, and then add your launch parameters at the bottom. Cheers.
    • Anyone know if these severs show up on the private server list? Also what and or where do you find the invitation code?
    • Hello everyone, I'm trying to edit files in my Soulmask server using FTP, but I can't change anything because the server doesn't allow it. I want to change my StartServer.bat to remove VAC but the server doesn't let me edit and upload it back. Anyone else having this issue and have a solution? Thanks in advance.
    • You should be able to run the update from the panel using the drop down and then hitting the green restart/update button at the bottom.
    • Hi, my steam updated Soul Mask this morning leaving me at a different version of the game to what the private server is, I think the server host needs to roll out an update but is there a specific time they do this or do I need to get in touch with anyone?
    • As it says - my friends and I were playing a game offline, and want to bring said game onto a rented server. How do we go about that?
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    marryjoy6374