Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 19 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Posts

• I'm new to this. I rented a server here last night. That was actually my 2nd server rental ever, anywhere. The first was the day before with a different company.  The experience here was so much different. The way Survival Servers has everything set up is really good. Everything was laid out, great tool tips. I did not have to scour the web to figure out what I needed to do. You gave me that info up front. This seems like a no-brainer but with my first server rental, that was not my experience. There was no documentation. There was nothing. The wiki was useless and I was boggled that they even called it a wiki.  I had one hiccup. After speeding through the easy setup, everything was in order but my server refused to start. I came to the forum, did a quick search and found someone mentioning that if this happens, you should click that "reinstall server" option. That worked.  Suggestion: Please add some info about doing that if your server won't start. It would be great to not have to search for that info. Thanks!
    • Anyone know if these severs show up on the private server list? Also what and or where do you find the invitation code?
    • Hello everyone, I'm trying to edit files in my Soulmask server using FTP, but I can't change anything because the server doesn't allow it. I want to change my StartServer.bat to remove VAC but the server doesn't let me edit and upload it back. Anyone else having this issue and have a solution? Thanks in advance.
    • You should be able to run the update from the panel using the drop down and then hitting the green restart/update button at the bottom.
    • Hi, my steam updated Soul Mask this morning leaving me at a different version of the game to what the private server is, I think the server host needs to roll out an update but is there a specific time they do this or do I need to get in touch with anyone?
    • As it says - my friends and I were playing a game offline, and want to bring said game onto a rented server. How do we go about that?
    • you need to be in game hit ~ then type "gm key [your admin pass]" youll need to type your admin pw again click become admin, then you will see your server options. here is a video I used on yt to figure out how they are using Gportal but it all works the same  
    • How do i edit the server files so i can change the taming speed?
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    marryjoy6374