Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

• Recent Posts

• Server status unknown. GAME SERVER ID #198120 Game server ID(s) in Cluster: 198120 TICKET # 739921   Same issue as this morning.
    • Server status unknown. GAME SERVER ID #198120 Game server ID(s) in Cluster: 198120 TICKET # 739921
    • You should be able to do a restore from the panel.
    • So I think I broke something. I have a server and was prompted to create a new character on log in. How do I get my world back? HALP
    • Do you have a job? A family? Other activities that take up time? Then Death Rattle is the server for you. Aimed at creating a community towards a more mature audience with more focus on beginners and casual players. Those without much gaming that wants to play but have limited free time. We aim to create a server and community that can live for a long time. Where decisions about wipes are made as a collective. We are currently around 8 players!   The difficulty is set high to brutal to encourage a long playthrough and keep the game really challenging through all content as well as to encourage working together between clans and creating both permanent and temporary alliances.   The start of the server is scheduled to Thursday 2024-05-16 20:00 GMT +1.   IP-Address: 104.234.252.168:28018 Discord:https://discord.gg/8uRNvGGs   Server Settings server size: 20 (Upgraded if filled) Group size: DUO | PVP Difficulty: Brutal Standard overall settings (See server custom settings for non-standard configuration)   Server Custom Settings Siege Disabled: Focus on building cool instead of efficient, world PVP is enough, breaking each other’s stuff isn't cool. Body Loot: Only clan members. The feeling of losing everything sucks, especially if game time is limited and it is difficult to find time for farming.   Notes: World PVPs is always enabled and encouraged, camping and being a general douchebag for no reason is not.   Admin rights will not be enabled on any user and will not be used for anything. Even if something is lost to a bug or error admin rights will not be used to recreate anything. Only in the event of a critical failure of the server will a backup be used.   Rules: No harassment Stay Respectful Be nice. No camping. Cheaters will be banned immediately.   Hope to see you join!
    • Nvm i'm just slow I got it now. 
    • Where do I add my steam ID to access the admin for my sever. I don't see a spot to add my steam id under sever settings.ini. 
    • If you have not been helped by a ticket yet. Please send one in and we can get you fixed up.
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Campbell Nigel

Nobody has received reputation this week.