Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online
  • Recent Posts

• Yeah  But that's a fair question.  Multiple times! I tried again tonight. It still didn't work. 
    • They do show up, but you have to scroll for quite a long time through different sections. The invite code is for when you start a game through your Soulmask game via "Solo/Friends".
    • When you accessed the panel via gm key "password" did you then type the password at the bottom of the panel and click "Become the Admin"? My changes weren't working till I did that. Hope this helps you!
    • How do I set up the dedicated server to run Reforged Eden 2?
    • With update 2 we're now supposed to have access to set up different passwords to control which permissions people have access to. When are we going to get support for this? When I log in my server it says I have access to everything but kicking users.
    • I know how to access and change the coefficient settings in the game. But it seems like most of the changes I make are not being reflected.  A couple of figures I increased manually to beyond the limit shown, which to my understanding is a thing you can do, but the game just resets it to the stated max.  Even with the crafting multiplier at 5, there doesn't seem to be an increase in crafting speed.  Am I missing something?  
    • I do not see a section for server settings. Am I missing something?
    • I'm new to this. I rented a server here last night. That was actually my 2nd server rental ever, anywhere. The first was the day before with a different company.  The experience here was so much different. The way Survival Servers has everything set up is really good. Everything was laid out, great tool tips. I did not have to scour the web to figure out what I needed to do. You gave me that info up front. This seems like a no-brainer but with my first server rental, that was not my experience. There was no documentation. There was nothing. The wiki was useless and I was boggled that they even called it a wiki.  I had one hiccup. After speeding through the easy setup, everything was in order but my server refused to start. I came to the forum, did a quick search and found someone mentioning that if this happens, you should click that "reinstall server" option. That worked.  Suggestion: Please add some info about doing that if your server won't start. It would be great to not have to search for that info. Thanks!
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    WitchDR