Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Cannot access AntiHack Admin menu using f2

Vladick

Hi there,

I submitted a support ticket but have not heard anything. Here is the issue I'm having...

I originally set myself up as the Super Admin for my account using my UID in the AntiHack. It worked for about a day and I was able to access the Admin screen using f2 until I tried to set up another admin account in the Normal UID. I put the players UID in the Normal UID field, restarted the server and neither one of us could access the Antihack screen using f2. I then removed the other player's UID from the Normal UID field and restarted, but still could not access the Antihack. I then tried it in different combinations about 10 times, restarting the server each time and still I cannot access the Antihack using f2.

Please help me resolve this issue as I need to be able to add other players as Admins on the server.

Thanks,

Vladick

Hi there,

I submitted a support ticket but have not heard anything. Here is the issue I'm having...

I originally set myself up as the Super Admin for my account using my UID in the AntiHack. It worked for about a day and I was able to access the Admin screen using f2 until I tried to set up another admin account in the Normal UID. I put the players UID in the Normal UID field, restarted the server and neither one of us could access the Antihack screen using f2. I then removed the other player's UID from the Normal UID field and restarted, but still could not access the Antihack. I then tried it in different combinations about 10 times, restarting the server each time and still I cannot access the Antihack using f2.

Please help me resolve this issue as I need to be able to add other players as Admins on the server.

Thanks,

Vladick

I just add new admins in the actually file instead of doing it through the control panel. Then just reupload the pbo with the new id in the file and it updates right away.

I just add new admins in the actually file instead of doing it through the control panel. Then just reupload the pbo with the new id in the file and it updates right away.