Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

server ftp and filezilla help!??

so i use filezilla for the server ftp files and when i upload lets say i edited my mission files like the dayz_server.pbo or the dayz_chernarus.pbo i upload it to the server files fia ftp using filezilla and i get a critical transfer error need help and how do i upload the dayz_server.pbo whenever i upload iit via control panel my server gets ruined and i have to completly reset it??

so i use filezilla for the server ftp files and when i upload lets say i edited my mission files like the dayz_server.pbo or the dayz_chernarus.pbo i upload it to the server files fia ftp using filezilla and i get a critical transfer error need help and how do i upload the dayz_server.pbo whenever i upload iit via control panel my server gets ruined and i have to completly reset it??

• 1 month later...

For the FTP error you may need to reset your password inside of your control panel. look for this toward the bottom:

Capture.png

As for the server pbo causing errors. they are normally caused by bad mods being installed. Make sure all of your mods are compatable with the current version of arma.

For the FTP error you may need to reset your password inside of your control panel. look for this toward the bottom:

Capture.png

As for the server pbo causing errors. they are normally caused by bad mods being installed. Make sure all of your mods are compatable with the current version of arma.