Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Control Panel error

Does anyone else have an issue? Not loading fully as you can not see entire page to stop or start server.

Maybe an update? Or adding Steam version since DayZ Commander no longer sees older versions?

Support ticket in - just wanted to see if I am alone with this issue.... Thanks.

Does anyone else have an issue? Not loading fully as you can not see entire page to stop or start server.

Maybe an update? Or adding Steam version since DayZ Commander no longer sees older versions?

Support ticket in - just wanted to see if I am alone with this issue.... Thanks.

thats wonderful and stuff, but as a result i cant get onto my server either.

When i try to connect to my server i get a connection to someone elses server with a different splash screen and it kicks me off before connection.

Wouldnt hurt to just send a mass e-mail when doing planned maintenance. If that is indeed what the issue is.

thats wonderful and stuff, but as a result i cant get onto my server either.

When i try to connect to my server i get a connection to someone elses server with a different splash screen and it kicks me off before connection.

Wouldnt hurt to just send a mass e-mail when doing planned maintenance. If that is indeed what the issue is.

you're not wrong. I've put in one ticket which was never resolved for me, i had to tell them how to fix the issue. What's more they suggested that the reason that it took them 6 days to reply to my ticket was because i had added more information to, thereby causing their ticket system to push my ticket to the back of the queue.

you're not wrong. I've put in one ticket which was never resolved for me, i had to tell them how to fix the issue. What's more they suggested that the reason that it took them 6 days to reply to my ticket was because i had added more information to, thereby causing their ticket system to push my ticket to the back of the queue.