Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

So our servers will be down for a bit

Wait, So I'm confused on what all is actually happening. So My server is running on arma 2 version 1.63.112555. Dayz Commander only has version 112548. So I have to run the game through stream now?

Wait, So I'm confused on what all is actually happening. So My server is running on arma 2 version 1.63.112555. Dayz Commander only has version 112548. So I have to run the game through stream now?

no no you cant connect the the server unless its a steam version now if you use 122548 you need to update to lastest arma version here is a tutorial for updating arma https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arm ... ted_Server i dont understand it but its patch though dedi server

or you can just wait till 122548 is out for survival servers i dont know when that is because i use vert hosting

no no you cant connect the the server unless its a steam version now if you use 122548 you need to update to lastest arma version here is a tutorial for updating arma https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arm ... ted_Server i dont understand it but its patch though dedi server

or you can just wait till 122548 is out for survival servers i dont know when that is because i use vert hosting

Well to anyone who doesn't want to figure out a fix right now I found a work around. For some reason the new version of dayz commander doesn't let us pick our arma 2 version. It'll force you to play the new version that your server may not be updated for. If you install and older version of dayz commander you'll be able to run an old version of the game. This is a little annoying because dayz commander reverts back to the new version when it boots up a second time, but it's a fix until our servers can be updated.

Well to anyone who doesn't want to figure out a fix right now I found a work around. For some reason the new version of dayz commander doesn't let us pick our arma 2 version. It'll force you to play the new version that your server may not be updated for. If you install and older version of dayz commander you'll be able to run an old version of the game. This is a little annoying because dayz commander reverts back to the new version when it boots up a second time, but it's a fix until our servers can be updated.

make a .bat file just for your server to launch 112555 arma and epoch or overpoch

make a .bat file just for your server to launch 112555 arma and epoch or overpoch

Make a .bat file just for your server to launch 112555 arma and epoch or overpoch

Hm, Do that for DayzCommander? I honestly have no clue how and can't find any tutorials. You wouldn't happen to have one would you?

Make a .bat file just for your server to launch 112555 arma and epoch or overpoch

Hm, Do that for DayzCommander? I honestly have no clue how and can't find any tutorials. You wouldn't happen to have one would you?

ok i scatched this stuff from my arma 2 folder

please tell me if this works i im guessing it will because its not launching any update

ok launch the beta patcher and then launch game with the bat file once in game to your mods place and click mods you want if your using overpoch make sure you have overwatch above epoch

82Y1drq.png

it seems i cant upload the file from survival server to large im thinking here is a mediafile link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/82spv ... +Files.zip

ok i scatched this stuff from my arma 2 folder

please tell me if this works i im guessing it will because its not launching any update

ok launch the beta patcher and then launch game with the bat file once in game to your mods place and click mods you want if your using overpoch make sure you have overwatch above epoch

82Y1drq.png

it seems i cant upload the file from survival server to large im thinking here is a mediafile link

http://www.mediafire.com/download/82spv ... +Files.zip