Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

HELP I want to add custom loot to my NAPF Overpoch Server

Ok guys I have been searching all the day Z forums and boards and stuff and have been trying to find a custom loot table for my server. Its a Overpoch server version 1.0.5.1 and its NAPF. For some reason I only can find stuff for the Overpoch cherno servers. What I am looking to do is add Overpoch loot to my server or mission. not just at the traders but EVERYWHERE! If anyone can please help that would be fantastic.

Ok guys I have been searching all the day Z forums and boards and stuff and have been trying to find a custom loot table for my server. Its a Overpoch server version 1.0.5.1 and its NAPF. For some reason I only can find stuff for the Overpoch cherno servers. What I am looking to do is add Overpoch loot to my server or mission. not just at the traders but EVERYWHERE! If anyone can please help that would be fantastic.

Jun1997 I went ot that post and it was for Cherno I need the tables for napf. I actually tried using those on my map without knowing and there was 0 loot anywhere lol. maybe im missing something I look forward to you replying.Also how do I get the ccg files?

Jun1997 I went ot that post and it was for Cherno I need the tables for napf. I actually tried using those on my map without knowing and there was 0 loot anywhere lol. maybe im missing something I look forward to you replying.Also how do I get the ccg files?

thanks ill try them out

I don't think it really matters what map the loot tables are for, as long as you have DZE_MissionLootTable = true; in your epochconfig.sqf.

It's in the config folder in your mission pbo

thanks ill try them out

I don't think it really matters what map the loot tables are for, as long as you have DZE_MissionLootTable = true; in your epochconfig.sqf.

thanks ill try them out

very true unless your using a map that has new guns most likely not though because namalsk is the only one with new gun

but the other statement saying only has to be in config folder is not true you need to send #include to the files all three of them

I am using Jun1977 loottables on my Overpoch Napf server and its working great, only thing I did was increase the number of Medical Supplys..

was my medical supplies low ????? if so i can edit them and reupload them for you guys

thanks ill try them out

very true unless your using a map that has new guns most likely not though because namalsk is the only one with new gun

but the other statement saying only has to be in config folder is not true you need to send #include to the files all three of them

I am using Jun1977 loottables on my Overpoch Napf server and its working great, only thing I did was increase the number of Medical Supplys..

was my medical supplies low ????? if so i can edit them and reupload them for you guys

thanks guys ill give it another go after I get done converting my entire arma game to steam now! cant even access my server because I had a retail version and due to the gamespy shutdown its gone arrey.

thanks guys ill give it another go after I get done converting my entire arma game to steam now! cant even access my server because I had a retail version and due to the gamespy shutdown its gone arrey.

The Survival Servers guys have now added Overpoch loot spawning to their default mission files. Just switch maps, then change back to reset your mission files. They're also working on some DB changes that will allow the Overpoch traders to work properly, not sure when that update will be released.

The Survival Servers guys have now added Overpoch loot spawning to their default mission files. Just switch maps, then change back to reset your mission files. They're also working on some DB changes that will allow the Overpoch traders to work properly, not sure when that update will be released.

Ok I did what was showed on that link you posted June and it leaves me and everyone stuck at waiting for host. Can you please help me out lol I really want overpoch weapons in my server and this new patch hasn't got them yet

Ok I did what was showed on that link you posted June and it leaves me and everyone stuck at waiting for host. Can you please help me out lol I really want overpoch weapons in my server and this new patch hasn't got them yet

The new default mission files contain the Overpoch loot tables. Follow SS's instructions.

You have to switch maps, login to your sever, then switch back.

The new default mission files contain the Overpoch loot tables. Follow SS's instructions.

im not giving help on how to install my loot tables like i said you need basic scripting skills to do that

your #includes are fucked up dude

there loot tables are weak and give out a gun like every other barrack mine gives you like 5 guns each barracks

im not giving help on how to install my loot tables like i said you need basic scripting skills to do that

your #includes are fucked up dude

there loot tables are weak and give out a gun like every other barrack mine gives you like 5 guns each barracks