Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Status Unknown

why has my server been shut down and in the status unknown state for over 10 hours now. I cant imagine im the only one with this problem but also it cant be everyone if there arnt posts everywhere. Please someone help me with an answer.

why has my server been shut down and in the status unknown state for over 10 hours now. I cant imagine im the only one with this problem but also it cant be everyone if there arnt posts everywhere. Please someone help me with an answer.

my sever has been like this for 3 weeks fuck ss I moved my hosting to vylar...better support--sever been running for 2 weeks with no problem...ss will end up like hfb watch and see.....fuck ss they take your money and laugh at you...there getting ready to get theres

my sever has been like this for 3 weeks fuck ss I moved my hosting to vylar...better support--sever been running for 2 weeks with no problem...ss will end up like hfb watch and see.....fuck ss they take your money and laugh at you...there getting ready to get theres

I have had the same problem but usually doesnt last long. May I suggest to keep restarting. Also if its unknown when you log-in. It is still up, and you can still log into your server. They told me it was a problem with the PBO files, and they were working it out.

I have had the same problem but usually doesnt last long. May I suggest to keep restarting. Also if its unknown when you log-in. It is still up, and you can still log into your server. They told me it was a problem with the PBO files, and they were working it out.

Mine has been down all morning so far! no improvements.

I doubt it's the PBO because i had it happen when i didnt load anything it just started to crash.

I hope the 5dollar increase is gonna help cause they need to get the ball rolling. it's only 7bucks more for vilayer and they are running their servers at 50fps. it's insane. I jumped on someones vilayer fully modded server and it ran soooooo smooth. all this time i thought it was my pc. but nope!

i dont wanna leave survival servers cause im all for the underdogs! they just need to get more people to work for them. i wouldnt mind another 5buck increase to pay as long as they answer within 12hrs to help others out. There should be a team of 5people helping with tickets. 5 people running servers and updating and doing security. this will run the servers smooth and efficient and bring down the complaints.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!

Mine has been down all morning so far! no improvements.

I doubt it's the PBO because i had it happen when i didnt load anything it just started to crash.

I hope the 5dollar increase is gonna help cause they need to get the ball rolling. it's only 7bucks more for vilayer and they are running their servers at 50fps. it's insane. I jumped on someones vilayer fully modded server and it ran soooooo smooth. all this time i thought it was my pc. but nope!

i dont wanna leave survival servers cause im all for the underdogs! they just need to get more people to work for them. i wouldnt mind another 5buck increase to pay as long as they answer within 12hrs to help others out. There should be a team of 5people helping with tickets. 5 people running servers and updating and doing security. this will run the servers smooth and efficient and bring down the complaints.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE!