Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

DayZ Overpoch 1.0.5.1 Overwatch Weapons/items not spawning

I purchased an overpoch 1.0.5.1 chernarus server a few days ago with infistar included, I can spawn in weapons from overwatch through the menu, but the new guns don't spawn on the map so players can loot them. Is this from the new epoch update that"s causing it? Thanks in advance.

I purchased an overpoch 1.0.5.1 chernarus server a few days ago with infistar included, I can spawn in weapons from overwatch through the menu, but the new guns don't spawn on the map so players can loot them. Is this from the new epoch update that"s causing it? Thanks in advance.

ok first in your epochconfig.sqf change this to true

DZE_MissionLootTable = false;

then in your description.ext add these at the top

#include "customloot\CfgBuildingLoot.hpp"

#include "customloot\cfgLoot.hpp"

#include "customloot\CfgLootSmall.hpp"

Plus the old files i gave dont work use these new ones and make sure you change customloot to whatever folder you put them in

Another thing in the description.ext if there are a link to a buildingloot.hpp file delete that because loot table that came with survival servers really suck the ones i added have very high loot spawns you can find like 5 gun in one firehouse

ok first in your epochconfig.sqf change this to true

DZE_MissionLootTable = false;

then in your description.ext add these at the top

Plus the old files i gave dont work use these new ones and make sure you change customloot to whatever folder you put them in

Another thing in the description.ext if there are a link to a buildingloot.hpp file delete that because loot table that came with survival servers really suck the ones i added have very high loot spawns you can find like 5 gun in one firehouse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I put these files in my mission and they aren't working on my Napf server im stuck at waiting for host someone please help

put these at top and delete SS include at the bottom

I put these files in my mission and they aren't working on my Napf server im stuck at waiting for host someone please help

put these at top and delete SS include at the bottom