Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Server Not Loading in

Just purchased an ark server, after the purchase screen loaded for 2 hour it pulled up my server page which shows my server but every time i hit start it just says loading and I can never connect to the server

Download a new map, wait for all the files in the FTP to generate for that map, delete them all once it's done, and load up the new map that you actually want. That fixed it for me a lot of bullshit work around but you can start up the server

I got mine to load by switching locations.  Mine was originally New York that I couldn't start.  I moved to Seattle and waited for it to start. Then I switched it back to New York and it's now working.

I didn't load any MODs or make any changes to the config files until it was up and running back in New York, then I stopped it and make all my changes and started it back up.

Dave

On 6/28/2020 at 1:40 AM, Bolverk4355 said:

Just purchased an ark server, after the purchase screen loaded for 2 hour it pulled up my server page which shows my server but every time i hit start it just says loading and I can never connect to the server

Started a server on Saturday. I've noticed this behavior with the "start" button sometimes also. It either is not working or is not doing what I expect it to be doing (?). Anyway I use the big green "Save and restart" when I want to start server, so far works every time.  Takes a couple minutes for server to come up, but it works. 

My family and I play on my server... we STOP everytime we are done playing.... to stop time from going by and loosing Dinos that need to be fed or other issues. 

I don't understand why it takes over 30 minutes to START the server back up again when we are ready to play again.  
I wait 20 minutes for it to goto STARTED, then it sits on LOADING.... for another 20 minutes!  WTH!?!?!?

I wish there was a way to PAUSE the server...