Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Epoch 1.0.5 update

MegaZ

Has any one vhanged there server over yet to this??

If so does it need a data base wipe of can you keep existing DB??

Any one had any issues with scripts that wont work - I know Self Blood is not working anything else ?

Thanks

MegaZ

Has any one vhanged there server over yet to this??

If so does it need a data base wipe of can you keep existing DB??

Any one had any issues with scripts that wont work - I know Self Blood is not working anything else ?

Thanks

MegaZ

Well I have to rewrite my entire script pack and other then survivior servers really bad servers it seems to work. The new heli is pretty sick

Well I have to rewrite my entire script pack and other then survivior servers really bad servers it seems to work. The new heli is pretty sick

Did the DB survive or did you start with a new fresh DB, Alot of my players want the change but dont want to loose the bases they built, I dont mind putting all the scripts back in. MegaZ

Did the DB survive or did you start with a new fresh DB, Alot of my players want the change but dont want to loose the bases they built, I dont mind putting all the scripts back in. MegaZ

I have exported my DB and I have tried to load it back up on my test server and it will not load correctly, It shows 7900 odd items in the Objects data and all says imported ok but when i start the test server it wipes out nearly half of the Objects leaving around only 3000. This is why I was asking if it does destroy the DB, So I can warn the people know on my sever that there could be a wipe and they will may need to restart from scatch If I update.

I have exported my DB and I have tried to load it back up on my test server and it will not load correctly, It shows 7900 odd items in the Objects data and all says imported ok but when i start the test server it wipes out nearly half of the Objects leaving around only 3000. This is why I was asking if it does destroy the DB, So I can warn the people know on my sever that there could be a wipe and they will may need to restart from scatch If I update.

Thats the problem it does not wipe say item no 3000 -7000, It wipes items through the whole DB in Object.data. What Is weird it only effects wood walls - wood floors - metal floors and brick walls, Every thing else spawns, If I go into the Object.data and change all the Character id's of all the walls and floors to 0 then they will spawn.

But then obviously I lose the info who actually made the item.

Thats the problem it does not wipe say item no 3000 -7000, It wipes items through the whole DB in Object.data. What Is weird it only effects wood walls - wood floors - metal floors and brick walls, Every thing else spawns, If I go into the Object.data and change all the Character id's of all the walls and floors to 0 then they will spawn.

But then obviously I lose the info who actually made the item.

Right so if I clean the Player DB up and take out all old Player history it then wont allow you to import the items as it cant find the player that placed the item ?

If so I am Knackered as I have cleaned by Db of old entries, It seems weird it is only effecting walls - floors etc Creates - sheds - Safes - lock boxes etc are still there but the player that laid those is not in the DB but they spawn.

Right so if I clean the Player DB up and take out all old Player history it then wont allow you to import the items as it cant find the player that placed the item ?

If so I am Knackered as I have cleaned by Db of old entries, It seems weird it is only effecting walls - floors etc Creates - sheds - Safes - lock boxes etc are still there but the player that laid those is not in the DB but they spawn.

The walls need the player UID thats in the DB if there is no UID then the wall will delete itself arma is a werid game that will do that

The walls need the player UID thats in the DB if there is no UID then the wall will delete itself arma is a werid game that will do that