Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Hackers Hangout?

There is a Black Building in the North West corner of my Map! Killed three people inside in total blackness! No response from any hails...I suspect all three to be hackers! Banned the players...whos names only showed up on anti-Hack screen. The inside of the black building has no light inside...even with NVGs on. I can bombard the outside to death but the black building remains! HAS anyone else seen or heard of this. Any info on how to get this building off my Server! It does not appear in database at all!

Thansk, McCreddie

There is a Black Building in the North West corner of my Map! Killed three people inside in total blackness! No response from any hails...I suspect all three to be hackers! Banned the players...whos names only showed up on anti-Hack screen. The inside of the black building has no light inside...even with NVGs on. I can bombard the outside to death but the black building remains! HAS anyone else seen or heard of this. Any info on how to get this building off my Server! It does not appear in database at all!

Thansk, McCreddie

• 4 months later...

here is what i would do. go into your map editor. go exactly to where the center of that building is or as close as you can figure. add a vehicle, like a sign. save the mission. go into your documents/arma2otherprofiles/"yourname"/missions. open the mission file you made and look at the mission.sqf. there will be a location string there.

like this ; this setPos [5124.5112, 4870.2642, 1.5258789e-005]

then, got to your server pbo. /missions/ "the mission your using/ mission.sqf. do a ctrl.f. paste the string and see if u get a match. if you do, then youve found it. delete it. its clearly not a building that is part of the map. so either its in that mission pbo or u were hacked. ive never seen anything like it, but i play on a locked server.

here is what i would do. go into your map editor. go exactly to where the center of that building is or as close as you can figure. add a vehicle, like a sign. save the mission. go into your documents/arma2otherprofiles/"yourname"/missions. open the mission file you made and look at the mission.sqf. there will be a location string there.

like this ; this setPos [5124.5112, 4870.2642, 1.5258789e-005]

then, got to your server pbo. /missions/ "the mission your using/ mission.sqf. do a ctrl.f. paste the string and see if u get a match. if you do, then youve found it. delete it. its clearly not a building that is part of the map. so either its in that mission pbo or u were hacked. ive never seen anything like it, but i play on a locked server.