Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Anyway I can download the MySQL database to edit on my PC?

Is there anyway I can download my Server's MySQL Database to my Computer so I can then Edit the database with some simple beginners easy to use tools then re-upload the MySQL Database?

Is there anyway I can download my Server's MySQL Database to my Computer so I can then Edit the database with some simple beginners easy to use tools then re-upload the MySQL Database?

"We had to do some database maintenance on June 17th which caused this issue. You should be able to switch maps (and switch back again to get the database inserted properly), use the database restore tool, and see that databases are being backed up from the June 20th at around 11AM onward. We apologize for this inconvenience as it has prevented using the DB related tools."

Updated our Twitter about this issue here: https://twitter.com/SurvivalServers/sta ... 1966345216

In order for you to fix this issue you have 2 options:

OPTION #1: Install a fresh database ---

A) Switch maps and hit the green "Save & Restart" button

B) Switch back to the intended map and hit the green "Save & Restart" button

C) You will now see DB tables

D) Restore dayz_server.pbo, mission file

OR

OPTION #2: Revert to the latest saved backup ---

(This option will only allow you to restore a database backup prior to 6/17 around 4PM)

A) Restore latest DB backup from the panel and hit the "Save & Restart" button

Sincerely,

Chad, Survival Servers

"We had to do some database maintenance on June 17th which caused this issue. You should be able to switch maps (and switch back again to get the database inserted properly), use the database restore tool, and see that databases are being backed up from the June 20th at around 11AM onward. We apologize for this inconvenience as it has prevented using the DB related tools."

Updated our Twitter about this issue here: https://twitter.com/SurvivalServers/sta ... 1966345216

In order for you to fix this issue you have 2 options:

OPTION #1: Install a fresh database ---

A) Switch maps and hit the green "Save & Restart" button

B) Switch back to the intended map and hit the green "Save & Restart" button

C) You will now see DB tables

D) Restore dayz_server.pbo, mission file

OR

OPTION #2: Revert to the latest saved backup ---

(This option will only allow you to restore a database backup prior to 6/17 around 4PM)

A) Restore latest DB backup from the panel and hit the "Save & Restart" button

Sincerely,

Chad, Survival Servers