Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

ADMIN ANSWER - Bought a server 3 days ago.... STILL NOTHING

Hello SurvivalServers,

I posted a topic over 36 hours ago questioning when and why my server hasn't gone up... even though it says up and playable in minutes.... the only thing you really have going that's is fast... is the "Money out of my Paypal account" now as I said in my previous post... I will be taking further action if we don't get what we paid for soon... Don't take this the wrong way.... but please don't advertise the server is up in seconds when its clearly NOT! that's false advertisement. Your running a business, which means you tend to your customers and as they say "The Customer is ALWAYS right" comes into play here. I only want what I paid for.

I was really looking forward in renting a server from you guys... I even read the forums and other web pages that said this hosting service was a scam... and I didn't believe it.... It looked so successful, and there were also great things as well I heard.

So I'm just hoping that it is the great things that happen not the bad things I have heard....

Please I have sent a ticket, emailed you's and even added you guys on skype for support.

I need a response ASAP... I work hard for my money.

Thank-You

Sincerely Adrian - AGEonPC

Hello SurvivalServers,

I posted a topic over 36 hours ago questioning when and why my server hasn't gone up... even though it says up and playable in minutes.... the only thing you really have going that's is fast... is the "Money out of my Paypal account" now as I said in my previous post... I will be taking further action if we don't get what we paid for soon... Don't take this the wrong way.... but please don't advertise the server is up in seconds when its clearly NOT! that's false advertisement. Your running a business, which means you tend to your customers and as they say "The Customer is ALWAYS right" comes into play here. I only want what I paid for.

I was really looking forward in renting a server from you guys... I even read the forums and other web pages that said this hosting service was a scam... and I didn't believe it.... It looked so successful, and there were also great things as well I heard.

So I'm just hoping that it is the great things that happen not the bad things I have heard....

Please I have sent a ticket, emailed you's and even added you guys on skype for support.

I need a response ASAP... I work hard for my money.

Thank-You

Sincerely Adrian - AGEonPC

The same thing is happening here the support ticket system is down so i cant sent support tickets and they don't reply on twitter i brought a server 4 days ago now still nothing but they are really good host but the support is shit and i cant be bothered waiting no more.

The same thing is happening here the support ticket system is down so i cant sent support tickets and they don't reply on twitter i brought a server 4 days ago now still nothing but they are really good host but the support is shit and i cant be bothered waiting no more.