Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Adding Gems/Traders with myphpadmin

Please anyone can do a Gem item code list and or help me with the tutorial on how to add Gems. I saw the video of the guy on youtube showing you how to add items, but he is adding guns and it's pretty easy when you can find the item codes for them. BUT! Gems are another story

Trying to make it worth while mining. So anyone who finds a Gem in my server should be able to cash it in for a certain amount of briefcases.

How can I make this work?

Please help this poor noob! :oops:

My idea is to sell Gems for Briefcases

Ruby 10cases

Citron 8cases

Emerald 7cases

Amethyst 6cases

Sapphire 5cases

Obsidian 4cases

Topaz 3cases

Please anyone can do a Gem item code list and or help me with the tutorial on how to add Gems. I saw the video of the guy on youtube showing you how to add items, but he is adding guns and it's pretty easy when you can find the item codes for them. BUT! Gems are another story

Trying to make it worth while mining. So anyone who finds a Gem in my server should be able to cash it in for a certain amount of briefcases.

How can I make this work?

Please help this poor noob! :oops:

My idea is to sell Gems for Briefcases

Ruby 10cases

Citron 8cases

Emerald 7cases

Amethyst 6cases

Sapphire 5cases

Obsidian 4cases

Topaz 3cases

so retarded question i guess

when it shows this

["ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemSapphire",1,1,"buy","Sapphire","Gold Bar (10oz)",101]

the first words itemgoldbar10oz is what you are getting in exchange?

let's say i wanted to sell a sapphire for 5briefcases, would i add the large amount of gold?

so retarded question i guess

when it shows this

["ItemGoldBar10oz","ItemSapphire",1,1,"buy","Sapphire","Gold Bar (10oz)",101]

the first words itemgoldbar10oz is what you are getting in exchange?

let's say i wanted to sell a sapphire for 5briefcases, would i add the large amount of gold?

Alright you would want it to read this

["Itembreifcase100oz","ItemSapphire",5,1,"buy","Sapphire","Itembreifcase(100oz)(5)",101]

Im pretty sure, but just test it out, I godda run to work now but ill be back in a few hours to help more

Alright you would want it to read this

["Itembreifcase100oz","ItemSapphire",5,1,"buy","Sapphire","Itembreifcase(100oz)(5)",101]

Im pretty sure, but just test it out, I godda run to work now but ill be back in a few hours to help more

Hi you can set up any price for Gems below is an example of the set up for SS server

7963 =id

["ItemEmerald",1] =item

58 =qty

[2,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1] =buy

[1,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1] =sell

0 =order

697 =tid

trade_items =afile

But if you want to use Gems to purchase items you will need to add _old to the afile line or gems will not be taken from inventory

eg: 7629 ["Ka52Black",2] 4 [4,"ItemEmerald",1] [1,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1] 0 698 trade_any_vehicle_old

MegaZ

Hi you can set up any price for Gems below is an example of the set up for SS server

7963 =id

["ItemEmerald",1] =item

58 =qty

[2,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1] =buy

[1,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1] =sell

0 =order

697 =tid

trade_items =afile

But if you want to use Gems to purchase items you will need to add _old to the afile line or gems will not be taken from inventory

eg: 7629 ["Ka52Black",2] 4 [4,"ItemEmerald",1] [1,"ItemBriefcase100oz",1] 0 698 trade_any_vehicle_old

MegaZ