Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Admin Answer! Bought A Server 42Hrs Ago And Still Waiting...

Hello,

I bought a server 42 hours ago and i'm still waiting for my server and my Welcome Email !!, i'm wondering when it will come up or have i been ripped off??.

This waiting time is ridicules when it says set up in "minutes and playable"...

I work hard for my money and if i'm not going to get my server that i paid $60 for i will take further action!

Hello,

I bought a server 42 hours ago and i'm still waiting for my server and my Welcome Email !!, i'm wondering when it will come up or have i been ripped off??.

This waiting time is ridicules when it says set up in "minutes and playable"...

I work hard for my money and if i'm not going to get my server that i paid $60 for i will take further action!

That's because they are too busy with their college BS. i.e. partying. Their billing really sucks. They cant get it straight. Really sick and tired of our server being down and cancelled because they can't get the billing straight.

That's because they are too busy with their college BS. i.e. partying. Their billing really sucks. They cant get it straight. Really sick and tired of our server being down and cancelled because they can't get the billing straight.