Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Waiting for server to Authenticate.....

Noah

So ever since I've owned my server, i haven't been able to modify the game files a single bit. i can't add scripts, i cant add anything, no matter what happens i get waiting for server authentication and it counts up to like 90... I Can't find any answers anywhere online cause all the files on SurvivalServers are so different, but i'm pretty damn sure i'm doing it exactly like the tutorial says... i cant even find my real mission file or whatever.. all i get is dayzepoch_napf or something.. i use Chernorus.. :/ and i followed the instructions precisely. like i always do, but still it continues to give me this error.... please help.. i'd really appreciate if you could help me, me and my buddies really want to get ai working.

here's the link for the mod i'm attempting to install... http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/to ... on-system/

Please help me asap... this is ridiculous not being able to install a single thing.

So ever since I've owned my server, i haven't been able to modify the game files a single bit. i can't add scripts, i cant add anything, no matter what happens i get waiting for server authentication and it counts up to like 90... I Can't find any answers anywhere online cause all the files on SurvivalServers are so different, but i'm pretty damn sure i'm doing it exactly like the tutorial says... i cant even find my real mission file or whatever.. all i get is dayzepoch_napf or something.. i use Chernorus.. :/ and i followed the instructions precisely. like i always do, but still it continues to give me this error.... please help.. i'd really appreciate if you could help me, me and my buddies really want to get ai working.

here's the link for the mod i'm attempting to install... http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/to ... on-system/

Please help me asap... this is ridiculous not being able to install a single thing.

wai is real easy to install, you need your server pbo, which is under @dayz_epoch_server in ftp, or just download it from the control panel if SS havent applyed any fixs and just fowllow the intructions on the wai page, if you cant get it going, send me your original pbos and ill have a look if you want, i take it you can get into game with your originals?

wai is real easy to install, you need your server pbo, which is under @dayz_epoch_server in ftp, or just download it from the control panel if SS havent applyed any fixs and just fowllow the intructions on the wai page, if you cant get it going, send me your original pbos and ill have a look if you want, i take it you can get into game with your originals?

Could you help me to? I'm trying to install infistar anti hack and I submitted a ticket 3 days ago still nothing.....

Could you help me to? I'm trying to install infistar anti hack and I submitted a ticket 3 days ago still nothing.....

i havent actually installed infistar my self before i got the SS version, but its somthing id like to learn, so yeah we could go on skype maybe and you could do screen cast and we'll try n figure it out together :D. i wont say send me your pbos and ill try n install it for you because 1 iv never done it before an 2 i dont want to ask you to send me your paid for infistar files lol cheers brett.

i havent actually installed infistar my self before i got the SS version, but its somthing id like to learn, so yeah we could go on skype maybe and you could do screen cast and we'll try n figure it out together :D. i wont say send me your pbos and ill try n install it for you because 1 iv never done it before an 2 i dont want to ask you to send me your paid for infistar files lol cheers brett.

I will message you my Skype but BTW the files are public to everyone if you want them but they just won't work on your server unless you upgrade..

I will message you my Skype but BTW the files are public to everyone if you want them but they just won't work on your server unless you upgrade..