Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

FTP SUCKS ASS!

so was logging in with filezilla to start with, first few times went fine, after that, critcal error cannot connect. started using winscp, first few connections went fine, now everytime i try to log in i get acess denied what the actual fuck am i doing wrong? im doing everything the same every time, then after a while it just stops, why :( lol

so was logging in with filezilla to start with, first few times went fine, after that, critcal error cannot connect. started using winscp, first few connections went fine, now everytime i try to log in i get acess denied what the actual fuck am i doing wrong? im doing everything the same every time, then after a while it just stops, why :( lol

and now all of a sudden, doing exctly the same thing putting exactly the same details in, its given me acess, i cant be having my time wasted like that every time i want to make a small change, anyone have any idea what i could be doing wrong? or what could be making me randomly unable to connect, could it be somthing to do with my firwall or what ever?

and now all of a sudden, doing exctly the same thing putting exactly the same details in, its given me acess, i cant be having my time wasted like that every time i want to make a small change, anyone have any idea what i could be doing wrong? or what could be making me randomly unable to connect, could it be somthing to do with my firwall or what ever?

In Winscp, are you saving your password? I did that and could never log on. I always added it manually each time, and have never had a problem. Also I shut my server down when uploading or downloading through winscp, try that.

In Winscp, are you saving your password? I did that and could never log on. I always added it manually each time, and have never had a problem. Also I shut my server down when uploading or downloading through winscp, try that.