Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Instant setup takes hours?

Installed and Running in 30 Seconds

Orders of DayZ Epoch Private Hive servers are setup instantly and playable.

How many hours typically does instant setup usually take to complete?

If you would read the whole Thing it says you Need to provide up to 36 hours install-time if you ordered any other addons along with the normal (20$) Server.

Just be Patient, I know it's hard if you're excited to Play Epoch on your own Server but sometimes you just have to sit back and sip on a tea.

Kind regards,

Janis

If you would read the whole Thing it says you Need to provide up to 36 hours install-time if you ordered any other addons along with the normal (20$) Server.

Just be Patient, I know it's hard if you're excited to Play Epoch on your own Server but sometimes you just have to sit back and sip on a tea.

Kind regards,

Janis

INSTANT SETUP

DayZ Private Hive (DayZMod, Epoch, Unleashed, Overwatch) servers are setup instantly. All other servers are manually setup within 12-24 hours - we'll configure it and send you a welcome email.

Hello,

Your game server has been instantly created and is now ready for use!

No addons that I'm aware of, I just bought the package that said 'INSTANT SETUP' (Whatever that means!). Does instant setup actually mean anything? I know that charging my credit card was instant, is that the instant setup?

Sorry janis, I just read stuff like that and it (mis?)leads me into believing the server would actually be set up instantly. I just don't think its fair that you engage in deceptive business practices and then give me an attitude, like I'm the one who messed up. Should you be rewarded with my business?

INSTANT SETUP

DayZ Private Hive (DayZMod, Epoch, Unleashed, Overwatch) servers are setup instantly. All other servers are manually setup within 12-24 hours - we'll configure it and send you a welcome email.

Hello,

Your game server has been instantly created and is now ready for use!

No addons that I'm aware of, I just bought the package that said 'INSTANT SETUP' (Whatever that means!). Does instant setup actually mean anything? I know that charging my credit card was instant, is that the instant setup?

Sorry janis, I just read stuff like that and it (mis?)leads me into believing the server would actually be set up instantly. I just don't think its fair that you engage in deceptive business practices and then give me an attitude, like I'm the one who messed up. Should you be rewarded with my business?

Hi there,

Just so you don't get me wrong. I was a little bit worried aswell after I payed the server and was thinking the server will be up in about 30 secs. It took them a time and one of the staff members said that most of them were gone the weekend I ordered the server. I'm not sure what's going down on your side tough, but my server is finally set up and it all works perfectly fine. Just waiting for my addons now which I've been told will be installed within 24 hours. They said it two days ago and I still don't have them.

Kind regards,

Janis

Hi there,

Just so you don't get me wrong. I was a little bit worried aswell after I payed the server and was thinking the server will be up in about 30 secs. It took them a time and one of the staff members said that most of them were gone the weekend I ordered the server. I'm not sure what's going down on your side tough, but my server is finally set up and it all works perfectly fine. Just waiting for my addons now which I've been told will be installed within 24 hours. They said it two days ago and I still don't have them.

Kind regards,

Janis

yes i bought a server 20 hours ago and t is still not setup i am worried that something has gone wrong. But hopefully it will be setup within the 24 hours range how long does it usually take for it to setup.

yes i bought a server 20 hours ago and t is still not setup i am worried that something has gone wrong. But hopefully it will be setup within the 24 hours range how long does it usually take for it to setup.