Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Antihack Full works... but something is missing.

Hey guys. Yet another antihack post.

Purchased, installed, instructions followed, etc.

It does work... but it seems to be missing some options.

For instance: I have the ability to spectate players, alt+click teleport, heal/repair, and godmode, however, I'm unable to spawn buildings/vehicles and a few other things along those lines.

Already submitted a ticket days ago, but I figured I'd check with you guys and see if it's been heard of before with a possible fix.

Thanks,

Dead Director Lazarus

For instance: I have the ability to spectate players, alt+click teleport, heal/repair, and godmode, however, I'm unable to spawn buildings/vehicles and a few other things along those lines.

Already submitted a ticket days ago, but I figured I'd check with you guys and see if it's been heard of before with a possible fix.

Thanks,

Dead Director Lazarus

Thanks,

Dead Director Lazarus

Did you order the InfistarFULL by buying a server or did you buy it from the original creator and installed it yourself?

That might be an important information for people to help you out.

Other than that I'm still waiting for my server to get up and as soon as it is up I'll try the InfiSTAR on my own and see how it looks/if it works.

Kind regards,

Thanks,

Dead Director Lazarus

Did you order the InfistarFULL by buying a server or did you buy it from the original creator and installed it yourself?

That might be an important information for people to help you out.

Other than that I'm still waiting for my server to get up and as soon as it is up I'll try the InfiSTAR on my own and see how it looks/if it works.

Kind regards,

Do you have 3 options for Admin

High - Med - Low ?

Sounds to me like you and on the Low Admin not on the High Admin, You did install the FULL AH config yes?

Have you tried in control panel: Stop server untick AH - start server when started STOP server again - Re tick AH and then restart rever and see if it shows then.

MegaZ

Do you have 3 options for Admin

High - Med - Low ?

Sounds to me like you and on the Low Admin not on the High Admin, You did install the FULL AH config yes?

Have you tried in control panel: Stop server untick AH - start server when started STOP server again - Re tick AH and then restart rever and see if it shows then.

MegaZ

Yes, I did mention i installed full. It says im listed as "super" admin in the F2 menu. Yes, I did the uncheck/restart/recheck,etc method. I even had my server moved to a different location (was beneficial anyway). I know I have more than low admin since it's giving me a lot of options (teleport/godmode/etc) that low does not include.

I do not have the high-med-low options in the GUI interface, so i edited the file and put my UID in the High brackets there. That works in letting me use anything but low. (I already put in a ticket more than a week ago for both issues). I'm not too worried about having it not show up in the control panel, but i just found it odd that its giving me more than the Medium admin settings, yet less than full. At least that seems the case.

Yes, I did mention i installed full. It says im listed as "super" admin in the F2 menu. Yes, I did the uncheck/restart/recheck,etc method. I even had my server moved to a different location (was beneficial anyway). I know I have more than low admin since it's giving me a lot of options (teleport/godmode/etc) that low does not include.

I do not have the high-med-low options in the GUI interface, so i edited the file and put my UID in the High brackets there. That works in letting me use anything but low. (I already put in a ticket more than a week ago for both issues). I'm not too worried about having it not show up in the control panel, but i just found it odd that its giving me more than the Medium admin settings, yet less than full. At least that seems the case.

i had this issue when my server was first up aswell, i have no idea how to fix it im affraid, but i can tell you it just kinda came right in the end lol. hopefully SS will get back to you soon, try not to comment on tickets once youve posted them aswell as i think it moves them to the back of the que...think it was actually megaz^^ that told me that, but i stopped commenting on the tickets and they seemed to start getting back to me quicker lol. GL man hope its sorted for you soon!

i had this issue when my server was first up aswell, i have no idea how to fix it im affraid, but i can tell you it just kinda came right in the end lol. hopefully SS will get back to you soon, try not to comment on tickets once youve posted them aswell as i think it moves them to the back of the que...think it was actually megaz^^ that told me that, but i stopped commenting on the tickets and they seemed to start getting back to me quicker lol. GL man hope its sorted for you soon!

• 2 weeks later...

there infistar isnt the full infistar its stolen code that they use from the real infistar and you dont need the UID thing on the control easyer to just add them yourself in the server pbo

there infistar isnt the full infistar its stolen code that they use from the real infistar and you dont need the UID thing on the control easyer to just add them yourself in the server pbo