Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

i need help with infiSTAR self installer

How are you trying to copy the BE files?

You will need to FTP in to the server with a program such as filezilla or WinSCP to be able to alter the files

MegaZ

How are you trying to copy the BE files?

You will need to FTP in to the server with a program such as filezilla or WinSCP to be able to alter the files

MegaZ

Thanks mega i did that know but on my ss panel when i check the anti hack it only shows low uid instead of normal super and low how do i fix that

I know you're going to hate this, but I broke down and bought the real Infistar Antihack, easy install, and more functions.

Thanks mega i did that know but on my ss panel when i check the anti hack it only shows low uid instead of normal super and low how do i fix that

I know you're going to hate this, but I broke down and bought the real Infistar Antihack, easy install, and more functions.

i really dont want to do that but i canceled my epoch private give so i but a regular private hive but the gave me another epoch private hive but i really just want a admin panel so i can work on my server

i really dont want to do that but i canceled my epoch private give so i but a regular private hive but the gave me another epoch private hive but i really just want a admin panel so i can work on my server

As soon as you're server is set up you should be able to just simply click on the "my account" and "my gameservers". If you click on your server you should be leaded to a new window where u can change the name, time and different settings of the server. As far as I know at least - If you take a look at the video on the main homepage they're actually explaining it pretty well. In that window you'll find all informations you need to go to your FTP and so on.

Thanks in advance,

As soon as you're server is set up you should be able to just simply click on the "my account" and "my gameservers". If you click on your server you should be leaded to a new window where u can change the name, time and different settings of the server. As far as I know at least - If you take a look at the video on the main homepage they're actually explaining it pretty well. In that window you'll find all informations you need to go to your FTP and so on.

Thanks in advance,