Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Owner banned me when i proved him wrong

i was playing on a server owned by Piggd. he has a rule where you cant build in pre-existing buildings. i didnt understand at first and when i finally understood, i saw that someone was building in a pre-existing building. i typed in chat that someone was building on a pre-existing building and he banned me saying i didnt have a point to make and i was no longer welcome. i would like to be unbanned from this server as i did nothing wrong and was just showing that someone was breaking his rules

i was playing on a server owned by Piggd. he has a rule where you cant build in pre-existing buildings. i didnt understand at first and when i finally understood, i saw that someone was building in a pre-existing building. i typed in chat that someone was building on a pre-existing building and he banned me saying i didnt have a point to make and i was no longer welcome. i would like to be unbanned from this server as i did nothing wrong and was just showing that someone was breaking his rules

This is where you are wrong. Banning someone who didnt do anything against server rules is admin abuse. i did nothing wrong, i was actually helping by showing him where someone was breaking server rules. i shouldnt have been banned but because he didnt want to deal with what i was showing him, he banned me. if there is a legitimate reason i was banned, i would like to hear it very much because, as far as i am aware, telling an admin that someone is breaking server rules is NOT against any servers rules that ive been on. thank you for thinking its ok to abuse administrative powers though :)

This is where you are wrong. Banning someone who didnt do anything against server rules is admin abuse. i did nothing wrong, i was actually helping by showing him where someone was breaking server rules. i shouldnt have been banned but because he didnt want to deal with what i was showing him, he banned me. if there is a legitimate reason i was banned, i would like to hear it very much because, as far as i am aware, telling an admin that someone is breaking server rules is NOT against any servers rules that ive been on. thank you for thinking its ok to abuse administrative powers though :)

At no point did I say it is ok to abuse admin powers as you say, But if he is paying the bill on the server and does not want you on there, then that is his call, unfair but his call no amount of complaining about it to any body will help you just find somewhere better to play and enjoy the game.

At no point did I say it is ok to abuse admin powers as you say, But if he is paying the bill on the server and does not want you on there, then that is his call, unfair but his call no amount of complaining about it to any body will help you just find somewhere better to play and enjoy the game.

Hey I feel you. You're feelings are hurt. However he can ban whomever he wants. He doesnt need a reason, nor an excuse. Go play on another server. Not a hard problem to fix.

Hey I feel you. You're feelings are hurt. However he can ban whomever he wants. He doesnt need a reason, nor an excuse. Go play on another server. Not a hard problem to fix.

It would actually suck if you're playing on a server every day, building up a base (maybe even with friends) and then the server owner decides to ban you for "no" reason.

But as someone else said, it's a hosting company and not Bohemia. Owners can bay who and whenever they want.

Kind regards,

Janis

It would actually suck if you're playing on a server every day, building up a base (maybe even with friends) and then the server owner decides to ban you for "no" reason.

But as someone else said, it's a hosting company and not Bohemia. Owners can bay who and whenever they want.

Kind regards,

Janis