Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Looking to rent

Was curious how fast and how good the one time set up's are. We are looking for missions and roaming AI bandits. When we pay for the missions and Sarge ai is that all set up? Like we are looting a town and get ambushed etc

Was curious how fast and how good the one time set up's are. We are looking for missions and roaming AI bandits. When we pay for the missions and Sarge ai is that all set up? Like we are looting a town and get ambushed etc

Sarge is very out dated, Just use DZAI for roaming bandits and in towns - and DZMS and or WAI for missions also F Missions is quite a good mission system. I currently have WAI- DZAI- DZMS and F Missions all running together and players always have something to do, I can have 6 missions running at the same time as well as AI in towns and Helo and UAZ patrols. Keeps you on your toes.

MegaZ

Sarge is very out dated, Just use DZAI for roaming bandits and in towns - and DZMS and or WAI for missions also F Missions is quite a good mission system. I currently have WAI- DZAI- DZMS and F Missions all running together and players always have something to do, I can have 6 missions running at the same time as well as AI in towns and Helo and UAZ patrols. Keeps you on your toes.

MegaZ

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest my setup was instant for Epoch. As far as the scripts, Install them yourself, they are easy. Sarge is no good I use Dzai for missions, and Wai for my static spawns.

To be honest my setup was instant for Epoch. As far as the scripts, Install them yourself, they are easy. Sarge is no good I use Dzai for missions, and Wai for my static spawns.

The setup for me on a vanilla was instant, my server was going before the charge went through my credit card. That seems to be the standard thing. Just trying to get anything else after that, as you can see from my signature my server is down and has been going on 3 days without a single comment or anything from the admins or techs. The longest it took was 24 hours to get a response, but you know what they say ... you get what you pay for....

Hey,

So you're telling us that it takes about three days to install addons to your server if you order them, right? Better install it yourself then I guess. You can reduce the downtime and it's alright if you understand how to install them. If you're new to all this (like me) it's actually not too bad to let someone else do it for you, even if you have to pay. At least the server will still work after the installation.

Kind regards,

Janis

The setup for me on a vanilla was instant, my server was going before the charge went through my credit card. That seems to be the standard thing. Just trying to get anything else after that, as you can see from my signature my server is down and has been going on 3 days without a single comment or anything from the admins or techs. The longest it took was 24 hours to get a response, but you know what they say ... you get what you pay for....

Hey,

So you're telling us that it takes about three days to install addons to your server if you order them, right? Better install it yourself then I guess. You can reduce the downtime and it's alright if you understand how to install them. If you're new to all this (like me) it's actually not too bad to let someone else do it for you, even if you have to pay. At least the server will still work after the installation.

Kind regards,

Janis

Hey,

Kind regards,

Janis

It seems daunting at first to install scripts. Its actually very easy. Just takes a little patience, and to pay for all that when its easier to do it yourself for instant results, makes no sense to me. Most of the scripts are so easy, Takes 5 min tops. Also you don't have to wait several days in-between. When I started I had no experience, and within a couple of days I was installing everything myself.

Hey,

Kind regards,

Janis

It seems daunting at first to install scripts. Its actually very easy. Just takes a little patience, and to pay for all that when its easier to do it yourself for instant results, makes no sense to me. Most of the scripts are so easy, Takes 5 min tops. Also you don't have to wait several days in-between. When I started I had no experience, and within a couple of days I was installing everything myself.

I'm guessing that I found an amazing mentor then. I'd love to learn how to install scripts from someone with a lot of experience. :)

I'm guessing that I found an amazing mentor then. I'd love to learn how to install scripts from someone with a lot of experience. :)

dont know why everyones dissing sarge! sarge is awsome! my sarge would kick your wai's ass any time any place! lol

Hi there,

I don't know what you're talking about. Was this post supposed to tell me something or did I miss something of the later posts up there? I'm confused now.

Whatsoever.

My server got set up a few days ago and I haven't had any problems so far so if you're still thinking about buying a server go for it. The only thing I'm still waiting for is my addons but I'm sure they'll fix that soon aswell.

Kind regards,

Janis

dont know why everyones dissing sarge! sarge is awsome! my sarge would kick your wai's ass any time any place! lol

Hi there,

I don't know what you're talking about. Was this post supposed to tell me something or did I miss something of the later posts up there? I'm confused now.

Whatsoever.

My server got set up a few days ago and I haven't had any problems so far so if you're still thinking about buying a server go for it. The only thing I'm still waiting for is my addons but I'm sure they'll fix that soon aswell.

Kind regards,

Janis