Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

36 hours now and still no server or email

hey I bought a server last night no mods and just the full anti hack and it says playable right away. but going on 15 hours and nothing no emails I sent support ticket so im kinda bummed hoping someone sees it here I have invoice #7180 and my user name is the same storm514

hey I bought a server last night no mods and just the full anti hack and it says playable right away. but going on 15 hours and nothing no emails I sent support ticket so im kinda bummed hoping someone sees it here I have invoice #7180 and my user name is the same storm514

Still nothing over 24 hours now and im confused this is from the website "DayZ Epoch Private Hive servers are setup instantly and playable." so im not sure what has happened I tried twiter ,facebook, these fourms and there help desk ill give it another couple hours then im going to start a charge back has this happened to any of you guys??? how long did it take for your servers? they should just be honest and say hey may take 24 hours not u can play instantly and do they adjust your billing to when the server goes live ? I wish someone could help im done venting goodnight!!!!

Still nothing over 24 hours now and im confused this is from the website "DayZ Epoch Private Hive servers are setup instantly and playable." so im not sure what has happened I tried twiter ,facebook, these fourms and there help desk ill give it another couple hours then im going to start a charge back has this happened to any of you guys??? how long did it take for your servers? they should just be honest and say hey may take 24 hours not u can play instantly and do they adjust your billing to when the server goes live ? I wish someone could help im done venting goodnight!!!!

I think they've had a few server issues recently bud. they do take their time replying to tickets but they will get back to you eventually. I don't know where youre from, but I seem to catch em online at between 4 and 6am English time. hopefully wont be much longer until youre up and running bud! goodluck!

I think they've had a few server issues recently bud. they do take their time replying to tickets but they will get back to you eventually. I don't know where youre from, but I seem to catch em online at between 4 and 6am English time. hopefully wont be much longer until youre up and running bud! goodluck!

well we past the 36 hour mark now and still nothing is this really normal ? I am about to contact paypal for chargeback they say they scan all tickets everyday but I still haven't heard anything ill give it to 4 pm eastern time 5/15/14 then ill contact paypal . Has anybody else waited this long ?????

well we past the 36 hour mark now and still nothing is this really normal ? I am about to contact paypal for chargeback they say they scan all tickets everyday but I still haven't heard anything ill give it to 4 pm eastern time 5/15/14 then ill contact paypal . Has anybody else waited this long ?????

Yes, it took 2 days before I got an email saying my instant server was ready to play, then another 6 days to get the mods installed. I don't know if they are backlogged, or if this is just too much for them to handle. How long did you subscribe for?

Yes, it took 2 days before I got an email saying my instant server was ready to play, then another 6 days to get the mods installed. I don't know if they are backlogged, or if this is just too much for them to handle. How long did you subscribe for?

every month right from paypal its just so frustrating the communication they provide is your server cool I just ordered antihack full I will try scripts when im ready just so excited to get in there . what is your ip maybe I can play on yours till mine is up and running

every month right from paypal its just so frustrating the communication they provide is your server cool I just ordered antihack full I will try scripts when im ready just so excited to get in there . what is your ip maybe I can play on yours till mine is up and running