Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

infiSTAR not working!!!

Well there support sucks, Around Tuesday the antihack tool stopped working. After several tweets and service tickets still no fix. I paid for full thru Survival Servers when i ordered my server. Now i am not good with scripting nor do I pretend to know where the files go in the server, I have downloaded all I could just to read and check the .sqf files after getting some clues googling the issue I found nothing but then again Not really sure what i am looking for... Sorry this is so long, at this point the server runs fine :D no issues there but I can not use infiStar tool :twisted: ... ANY HELP OR IDEAS?

Thanks

Jim

Well there support sucks, Around Tuesday the antihack tool stopped working. After several tweets and service tickets still no fix. I paid for full thru Survival Servers when i ordered my server. Now i am not good with scripting nor do I pretend to know where the files go in the server, I have downloaded all I could just to read and check the .sqf files after getting some clues googling the issue I found nothing but then again Not really sure what i am looking for... Sorry this is so long, at this point the server runs fine :D no issues there but I can not use infiStar tool :twisted: ... ANY HELP OR IDEAS?

Thanks

Jim

I have been having the same issue. I wanted to add a 3rd Admin using the control panel on the website and the 3rd person was not getting access. I UN-checked the anti-hack and the re-checked it thinking it would reset everything.......not the case. It removed infiSTAR access for everyone :( I have been trying to get them to figure out what in the world is going on and apparently they don't even know because they have decided to ignore me.

I have been having the same issue. I wanted to add a 3rd Admin using the control panel on the website and the 3rd person was not getting access. I UN-checked the anti-hack and the re-checked it thinking it would reset everything.......not the case. It removed infiSTAR access for everyone :( I have been trying to get them to figure out what in the world is going on and apparently they don't even know because they have decided to ignore me.

im having same issue, I ordered my server 4 days ago, not once so far has it worked properly yet. every time I try to use my tools I get kicked for public vehicle restriction restriction0 none of my tickets have been answered. anyone know if theres anything I can do my self??

im having same issue, I ordered my server 4 days ago, not once so far has it worked properly yet. every time I try to use my tools I get kicked for public vehicle restriction restriction0 none of my tickets have been answered. anyone know if theres anything I can do my self??

press f2 to bring up the tools menu. if its still not working, untick the anihack, restart your server, log in and back out, re tick the antihack restart your server again, that worked for me anyways

press f2 to bring up the tools menu. if its still not working, untick the anihack, restart your server, log in and back out, re tick the antihack restart your server again, that worked for me anyways