Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Wicked Custom AI (Easy config) Wicked

Current Version 0.16

Adds more options to ammo boxes

tweaks to missions

Added timeouts to missions

Fix ammobox despawn in 1.0.3

Wicked AI feature list

Customizable loadouts for groups.

Customizable Static weapon units

Customizable Heli patrols

Customizable vehicle patrols

Customizable helicopter group paradrop

Ability to setup custom skill settings

Can spawn units in any script in the dayz_server.pbo

AI share your info making them more difficult

Wicked Mission System Features (WIP)

Customizable random vehicles for missions

Vehicles save to database only when player gets close

Loads easily from AI system. No need for extra install

Map markers refresh so JIP players will have them on map

Uses wasteland like missions

Customizable ammo boxes

Missions can timeout if no player is in the area

Setup

ONLY WORKS FOR DAYZ EPOCH CURRENTLY

Download http://thewickedclowns.net/downloads/WAI-0.16.rar (version 0.16)

Setup is easy Put the WAI folder in your main dayz_server directory

Add above allowConnection = true; in server_monitor.sqf

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";

allowConnection = true;

No need for the killing a hacker fix.

Config files are located in the main WAI folder and main Missions folder.

Setup your custom spawns in Customspawns.sqf

This is still a WIP. So try it out and give some feedback on it to help improve the system. The mission system is lacking numbers, but the randomness of vehicles chosen makes up for it. I have had this on my server for a few weeks and everything seems to be running fine even with over 50 AI spawned in with the mission system running. I will post a more detailed setup later as I have no time now. This is running on my clans Epoch server if you want to get a taste before you try it. 198.154.117.2:6302

Known issues.

Vehicle drivers are idiots

Not a lot of debugging

What is being worked on...

More config options for missions.

Changing format for AI weapon sets to not require mags in array.

Current Version 0.16

Adds more options to ammo boxes

tweaks to missions

Added timeouts to missions

Fix ammobox despawn in 1.0.3

Wicked AI feature list

Customizable loadouts for groups.

Customizable Static weapon units

Customizable Heli patrols

Customizable vehicle patrols

Customizable helicopter group paradrop

Ability to setup custom skill settings

Can spawn units in any script in the dayz_server.pbo

AI share your info making them more difficult

Wicked Mission System Features (WIP)

Customizable random vehicles for missions

Vehicles save to database only when player gets close

Loads easily from AI system. No need for extra install

Map markers refresh so JIP players will have them on map

Uses wasteland like missions

Customizable ammo boxes

Missions can timeout if no player is in the area

Setup

ONLY WORKS FOR DAYZ EPOCH CURRENTLY

Download http://thewickedclowns.net/downloads/WAI-0.16.rar (version 0.16)

Setup is easy Put the WAI folder in your main dayz_server directory

Add above allowConnection = true; in server_monitor.sqf

[] ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf";

allowConnection = true;

No need for the killing a hacker fix.

Config files are located in the main WAI folder and main Missions folder.

Setup your custom spawns in Customspawns.sqf

This is still a WIP. So try it out and give some feedback on it to help improve the system. The mission system is lacking numbers, but the randomness of vehicles chosen makes up for it. I have had this on my server for a few weeks and everything seems to be running fine even with over 50 AI spawned in with the mission system running. I will post a more detailed setup later as I have no time now. This is running on my clans Epoch server if you want to get a taste before you try it. 198.154.117.2:6302

Known issues.

Vehicle drivers are idiots

Not a lot of debugging

What is being worked on...

More config options for missions.

Changing format for AI weapon sets to not require mags in array.

Spawning in units in custom spawns or from another script. Use the format in customSpawns.sqf

[[0,0,0], //position

4, //Number Of units

1, //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.

"Random", //Primary gun set number. "Random" for random weapon set.

4, //Number of magazines

"", //Backpack "" for random or classname here.

"Bandit2_DZ", //Skin "" for random or classname here.

"Random" //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.

] call spawn_group;

This will spawn a group of 4 AI at position [0,0,0] with a skill level of 1 (If custom skills if turned on in the config then it would use custom skill array 1). If you need help with setting skills to your liking then look here. "Random" chooses a random weapon array then chooses a gun out of that. If this was set to 1 then it would pick a gun out of weapon set 1. Number of magazines is self-explanatory. Backpack and skin can be the name of the backpack or skin in "quotes" or just "" for a random skin definable in the config. Gear set is customizable in the config and can be 0-4 or "Random" for a random gear set. All of this can be found in customSpawns.sqf.

[[911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224], //Position that units will be dropped by

[0,0,0], //Starting position of the heli

400, //Radius from drop position a player has to be to spawn chopper

"UH1H_DZ", //Classname of chopper (Make sure it has 2 gunner seats!)

5, //Number of units to be para dropped

1, //Skill level 0-1 or skill array number if using custom skills "Random" for random Skill array.

4, //Number of magazines

"Random", //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.

True //True: Heli will stay at position and fight. False: Heli will leave if not under fire.

] spawn heli_para;

Spawning a paradrop goes along the same lines as spawning a group execpt they will paradrop in when a player gets within the specified distance. Here the position the units will be paradropped at is [911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224]. The starting position is the position that the heli will spawn at when a player enters the area and then fly to the drop. The radius from drop is the distance a player has to be in from the position for the heli to spawn in. The rest is the same as spawning in a group.

If ai_mission_system is set to true in the aiconfig then it will load mission system. The config for missions is located at "WAI \ missions \ missionCfg.sqf".

In there you can set what vehicles you want to spawn in the mission system. There is also a customizable ammo box that spawns on some missions that you can set near the bottom. The ammo box will spawn with random weapons from ammo_box_guns and random tools from ammo_box_tools.

Missions are located in the missions folder in missions. If you want to change what missions can spawn in look inside missionscfg.sqf.

Spawning in units in custom spawns or from another script. Use the format in customSpawns.sqf

[[0,0,0], //position

4, //Number Of units

4, //Number of magazines

"Random" //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.

] call spawn_group;

This will spawn a group of 4 AI at position [0,0,0] with a skill level of 1 (If custom skills if turned on in the config then it would use custom skill array 1). If you need help with setting skills to your liking then look here. "Random" chooses a random weapon array then chooses a gun out of that. If this was set to 1 then it would pick a gun out of weapon set 1. Number of magazines is self-explanatory. Backpack and skin can be the name of the backpack or skin in "quotes" or just "" for a random skin definable in the config. Gear set is customizable in the config and can be 0-4 or "Random" for a random gear set. All of this can be found in customSpawns.sqf.

[[911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224], //Position that units will be dropped by

[0,0,0], //Starting position of the heli

400, //Radius from drop position a player has to be to spawn chopper

"UH1H_DZ", //Classname of chopper (Make sure it has 2 gunner seats!)

5, //Number of units to be para dropped

4, //Number of magazines

"Random", //Gearset number. "Random" for random gear set.

True //True: Heli will stay at position and fight. False: Heli will leave if not under fire.

] spawn heli_para;

Spawning a paradrop goes along the same lines as spawning a group execpt they will paradrop in when a player gets within the specified distance. Here the position the units will be paradropped at is [911.21545,4532.7612,2.6292224]. The starting position is the position that the heli will spawn at when a player enters the area and then fly to the drop. The radius from drop is the distance a player has to be in from the position for the heli to spawn in. The rest is the same as spawning in a group.

If ai_mission_system is set to true in the aiconfig then it will load mission system. The config for missions is located at "WAI \ missions \ missionCfg.sqf".

In there you can set what vehicles you want to spawn in the mission system. There is also a customizable ammo box that spawns on some missions that you can set near the bottom. The ammo box will spawn with random weapons from ammo_box_guns and random tools from ammo_box_tools.

Missions are located in the missions folder in missions. If you want to change what missions can spawn in look inside missionscfg.sqf.

• 4 months later...

Hey Zombiegirl,

I added the Wicked AI missions to my server (server pbo) last night and it worked great. Until I noticed that some of the trader menus would not come up after I added it. It was only some of the traders and not all. Trader city Bash seemed to work fine but the hero and stary traders would not show their menus when moused over. I restarted the server again and got the same issue. I rolled back to the previous server pbo (without WAI) and all the traders worked.

One thing to consider is that I was running WAI at the same time as the Survival Servers Missions that I payed for and are set up differently in the config. It was pretty cool because I had four missions going at once on the map! But do you think that had something to do with it?

I really like the WAI but I can't implement it at the cost of the trader menus. Any ideas?

BTW, the link in the OP is dead.

Thanks!

Vladick

Hey Zombiegirl,

I added the Wicked AI missions to my server (server pbo) last night and it worked great. Until I noticed that some of the trader menus would not come up after I added it. It was only some of the traders and not all. Trader city Bash seemed to work fine but the hero and stary traders would not show their menus when moused over. I restarted the server again and got the same issue. I rolled back to the previous server pbo (without WAI) and all the traders worked.

One thing to consider is that I was running WAI at the same time as the Survival Servers Missions that I payed for and are set up differently in the config. It was pretty cool because I had four missions going at once on the map! But do you think that had something to do with it?

I really like the WAI but I can't implement it at the cost of the trader menus. Any ideas?

BTW, the link in the OP is dead.

Thanks!

Vladick

Hi Steven,

Hmmm... Those are the files I used actually and I set it up using the server pbo as instructed. I was working great except for the traders issue. I may try it again and see if I get different results.

Thanks!

Vladick

Hi Steven,

Hmmm... Those are the files I used actually and I set it up using the server pbo as instructed. I was working great except for the traders issue. I may try it again and see if I get different results.

Thanks!

Vladick

Well, I tried it again (from scratch) with the same result. The Wicked AI works great (I really love those missions, when the heli flys over and lets loose 10 paratroopers you can feel your sphincter tighten up!) but I had to remove it again because, once again, the trader menus aren't showing up when the Wicked AI is installed. Removed it and the traders work fine. Weird.

I set it all up in the server files. Think it would be better if I set it up in the mission files?

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

Vladick

Well, I tried it again (from scratch) with the same result. The Wicked AI works great (I really love those missions, when the heli flys over and lets loose 10 paratroopers you can feel your sphincter tighten up!) but I had to remove it again because, once again, the trader menus aren't showing up when the Wicked AI is installed. Removed it and the traders work fine. Weird.

I set it all up in the server files. Think it would be better if I set it up in the mission files?

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!

Vladick

I didn't even custom config anything. I just plopped the WAI folder into the dayz_server directory and added the ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf"; line in the server_monitor.sqf and it worked like a champ.

Could it be that there is a conflict with the mission package that was installed by SS? I think it's the DZMS Missions.

I will try it using the mission file setup and see if that works. If I can find it again...:-)

Then I will punt.

Thanks,

Vladick

I didn't even custom config anything. I just plopped the WAI folder into the dayz_server directory and added the ExecVM "\z\addons\dayz_server\WAI\init.sqf"; line in the server_monitor.sqf and it worked like a champ.

Could it be that there is a conflict with the mission package that was installed by SS? I think it's the DZMS Missions.

I will try it using the mission file setup and see if that works. If I can find it again...:-)

Then I will punt.

Thanks,

Vladick

I custom install all my mods myself besides the new GUI set up. I couldn't find it anywhere on the web so I just had them do it lol. The regular chopper is working fine just not the custom ones. Let me know what you find out on your end.

I custom install all my mods myself besides the new GUI set up. I couldn't find it anywhere on the web so I just had them do it lol. The regular chopper is working fine just not the custom ones. Let me know what you find out on your end.

Okay, so I got it working. All I did was use these files (reworked, v1.7) https://github.com/WilliamJBrown/Re-Worked-WAI-0.17rather than these files (v2.1.4) https://github.com/f3cuk/WICKED-AI

The reworked files are older files but they work great for me. I haven't compared the code to see what's different, I just plopped them in and they worked. And more importantly, the trader menus work too!

So I'm good with this for now.

Thanks!

Vladick

Okay, so I got it working. All I did was use these files (reworked, v1.7) https://github.com/WilliamJBrown/Re-Worked-WAI-0.17rather than these files (v2.1.4) https://github.com/f3cuk/WICKED-AI

The reworked files are older files but they work great for me. I haven't compared the code to see what's different, I just plopped them in and they worked. And more importantly, the trader menus work too!

So I'm good with this for now.

Thanks!

Vladick

• 8 years later...

Hello, i 've made a new mission for WAI and now i want to test it.
Problem is, i dont know how i can start the mission manually...

Is there a way to start it like from the debug console?

• 3 months later...

I have had this on my server for a few weeks and everything seems to be running fine even with over 50 AI spawned in with the mission system running. I will post a more detailed setup later as I have no time now. This is running on my clans Epoch server if you want to get a taste before you try it. 198.154.117.2:6302

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...