Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

Adding 1 server

Valei

I would like to upgrade my existing 1x1 and add a second server for a 1x2 but without having to try and customize a map but gives us a different biome to travel to such as the tundra. My questions are: 1) can one server be added and linked to my home server without losing any progress to my home server? 2) I am at A1 for home, can I pick a map grid from a different biome to link to my A1 server or do they have to be two map grids that are next to each other to allow them to connect.

If you are only running on a 1 Grid Map and it doesn't show any other grids, you will have to either edit your current map and add a grid (which is a pain) or move to a bigger map (such as a 2x2 or even a 4x4 map) which will result in a total wipe. Upside to a 2x2 or a 4x4 map it gives you room to expand or even move your current grids around to a place of your choosing.

9 Game server ID(s) in Atlas:

Thank you for the reply, that is unfortunate. While I would prefer a 2x2 I cannot justify $50/month for 3 players. I was hoping to increase our space for a smaller monthly increase.

I run a 4x4 grid and only have 9 of the 16 grids active. Just because you run a 2x2 or a 4x4 map doesn't mean you have to activate all the grids. The larger map just gives you more room to move around to areas you want (I have 4 grids that I keep marked pvp (not recommended for building / living areas) that I like to shift around from time to time))

MapImg.jpg