Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

How to Alter 2x2 Map?

BLACK

The 2x2 map that is included is lacking some better islands and even any snow islands. Is there a way to get a better 2x2 map? Even just a few edits to the 2x2 map included to include some variety instead of like the same island turned different ways and placed on there three times would be nice and less of those rocky ones you cannot really do anything on. 

You need the editor to make these. Trouble is the editor cant open the currently generated config due to some invalid JSON formatting. It can open the file if its modified, BUT i dont know if a new saved config from the editor will crash these servers.

You need the editor to make these. Trouble is the editor cant open the currently generated config due to some invalid JSON formatting. It can open the file if its modified, BUT i dont know if a new saved config from the editor will crash these servers.

Yeah, I know about the editor and got the same error. I'm okay with this map, but with some alterations.