Welcome to The Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies and more

No ShooterGame/Saved/Config/WindowsServer/GameUserSettings.ini

EllaExothermic

I am attempting to modify my GameUserSetting.ini file, but when I go searching for the files in the specified file path I do not have a folder called "WindowsServer" I only have a folder called "WindowsNoEditor" does anyone know how to fix this?

The server has been started and I have played on it. 

I am attempting to modify my GameUserSetting.ini file, but when I go searching for the files in the specified file path I do not have a folder called "WindowsServer" I only have a folder called "WindowsNoEditor" does anyone know how to fix this?

I would submit a support ticket so they can directly look at your server.  They are really fast at responding.

Just to verify, you are checking on your server right?  Using an FTP client of some sort and logging into the server remotely to access your server's files?  I ask because the WindowsNoEditor is where the game saves local single player games on your computer, and you would not see the WindowsServer file on your machine.

Just to verify, you are checking on your server right?  Using an FTP client of some sort and logging into the server remotely to access your server's files?  I ask because the WindowsNoEditor is where the game saves local single player games on your computer, and you would not see the WindowsServer file on your machine.

I wasn't using the FTP client, so it makes sense I couldn't find what I was looking for. I didn't know that's how it worked but I've found the files I need now thanks! Fingers crossed this works. 

I wasn't using the FTP client, so it makes sense I couldn't find what I was looking for. I didn't know that's how it worked but I've found the files I need now thanks! Fingers crossed this works. 

Yay!  Good luck to you!